Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Questions: Initial Girth / Potential Injury

Greetings fellow PE-ers,

I have tried searching for answers to these 2 questions, but I couldn't find answers to the exact questions I have.

I am doing JP's 90 day routine and am about 1.5 months in. I have not been worried about measuring improvements, just going by how it looks/feels at this point and I have noticed more vascularity/better EQ.

With that said, my first question is about what I believe to be penile bruising. The threads I have searched have talked about 'spots' on the shaft or mostly dealt with glans issues. My issue starts on the bottom of the shaft however, a 'spot' is putting it lightly. It has been present for a few weeks but has not affected my erections/does not aggravate me per say. It is barely visible when flaccid, but really appears when jelqing as a fairly wide dark purple streak going from the base to mid shaft. I assume it was caused from gripping too hard, but I also get the notion it may be caused by V-jelqs(even though i know that focuses only on the sides) I took around a week off when I noticed it but it is still there but doesn't aggravate me? I noticed when I have full erections it is not visible at all. I have read about how blood can be pooled up and cause suffocation damage but I don't believe it is that severe. I want to continue PE but do not want to continue if it is actually more than a visible anomaly that could cause penile harm. Any advice with this is appreciated.

The second is about initial girth. I understand the concept that PE gains are usually unique to the individual. However, I was curious if starting with a lower end girth will generally mean faster gains in that department. Girth is the main reason I am doing PE. My logic is that there is less "area" to fill than someone more naturally gifted. Does this hold true?

Also, just for clarification, ~50% erection means your penis is pretty plump but can still be bent fairly easily, correct?

Thanks in advance for your time/help.

The discoloration does sound like a bruise. Do you warm up?
    50% erection is plump but pliable.
    Girth increases really do seem to come to different folks in different ways. I Dont think it correlates to initial girth.
    Enjoy your journey.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yes, I warmup for around 8-10 minutes usually, reapplying hot water to the wash rag as necessary but usually about every 1.5-2 minutes. Thanks.

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

- If it does not hurt you at all, nor feel hard to touch, it may be a prominent vein, in that case, it is a positive thing, means improved vascularity.

- Girth may take longer to come by for some, and easier for others, be consistent and keep in mind that PE is a long term journey, you will reach your goals if you stick to them, do not worry about theories nor other people's expectations, PE for you and your health, gains will come.

- Yes, that is what a 50% erection feels like.

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X