Is my training any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my training any good

Hello everyone. I found this forum 2 weeks ago. And can stop reading. I allready know about jelqing and doing it since oktober. My penis is very small, but that is something i have accept. Never in my life a girl has complained, because i do my best with my hands, mouth and my small friend. I want to know if my training is right or i can be better.

I jelq every day 200 normal and 100 v-jelq, everytime i go to the toilet i do 20 stretches in all 4 directions and i put on a stretcher (maleedge) every day for an average of 6 Hours a day. Can you give me Some advice.

English is not my native language so sorry for the misspellings.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Be careful and avoid over-training, and you must take at least two days off every week, some prefer starting with a two days ON on day OFF PE workout schedule.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Do you also need to take off days with the maleedge? Is don not jelq in the weekends, but wear the extender every day.

Comment

Welcome Vis!

Days off are good, especially in the beginning. It would be advised to either condition using a manual routine, or the extender alone at a slow and low pace. But not both combined this early.

Extenders usually work up their schedules, taking frequent rest days starting off, and later rest days as needed. Manual users typically follow a more set schedule, as MrB8 indicated.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X