No announcement yet.

Replacing wet jelqs with dry on JP 90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing wet jelqs with dry on JP 90?

Hey guys! New member here, I plan to start the JP 90 day beginner routine but I was wondering if I can replace the wet jelqs with the dry jelqs as it would be much more convenient to me and I would probably be way more committed if I didn't have to clean off the lubrication after every session.

Thanks!

Sure.

Just watch PIs, and intensity differences. If your technique means that drys are a bit more or less intense than wets, adjust accordingly. If it works for you, then it's right.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
      Sure.

Just watch PIs, and intensity differences. If your technique means that drys are a bit more or less intense than wets, adjust accordingly. If it works for you, then it's right.
      Is there any real difference in terms of effectiveness in wet vs dry?

Comment

I'd do them in the shower, I've been doing JP90 on & off and I was dry jelqing & it gave me extra foreskin that I didn't want.

Comment

Oh, welcome to the Gym, by the way. Where are my manners...

Drys can have a bit of an added stretch to them. But other than that, both have been know to be effective. Just slightly different methods.

And, have you checked out the START HERE! thread.

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
            Oh, welcome to the Gym, by the way. Where are my manners...

Drys can have a bit of an added stretch to them. But other than that, both have been know to be effective. Just slightly different methods.
            So if I want to make my penis look more like an ant eater I should go with the dry jelqs, got it. and thanks! Hopefully I'll make some good gains and friends here

Comment

Well, that's not entirely accurate, and depends on jelqing style.

Most roll forward, creating the same movement as wets with the skin sliding. If you slide over the skin without lube, it can stretch the skin, and in worse case scenarios, lead to skin irritation.
              Last edited by BigO; 02-16-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Welcome MTI, experiment a little. You will find what works best for you. Take it slow and easy as you condition and learn how your penis responds. Enjoy your journey.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I also want to mention that I have a bathmate, anyway to incorporate this safely into a beginner routine? maybe use it as a warmup instead of the rice sock but don't use high pressure?

Comment

Working...
                  X