I LOST HALF AN INCH? Poor EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOST HALF AN INCH? Poor EQ?

So after jelqing 3 days 3 weeks ago, my EQ went down.
    I masturbate 3 times a day, so i started thinking thats why, but i always have.

I have lost half an inch girth and length, and its just terrible.

Now it has gotten to the point where it doesn't even feel like a boner anymore.

By the way, i only have this problem when i get my dick hard at home, not when im with a girl.

Overtraining and using too much force decreases your EQ, it is your penis's way of telling you to take it easy and be careful.

Take a break until your EQ improves, then resume PE with less intensity.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

3 times a day is a little much if you want to maintain EQ; you're a human being, not a fukk machine.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You could experiment and increase to 6 times a day and see what happens. Just get a Costco membership first to save on the tissue cost.

Seriously, Id go the opposite route. Stop masturbating all together for 2 weeks. I bet you get everything back.
        BPEL +.9" x EG +.4"

Comment

I agree with MrB8. Jelqing with too much force and masturbating more than twice can definitely result in some overtraining. Take the rest and calm your nerves. Just focus on other things for a while until your dick recovers from overtraining.
          Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
          Start of PE (16.7.2013)
          BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
          Current (16.1.2019)
          BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

How long would you say i leave it alone?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtimesleeper2 View Post
              How long would you say i leave it alone?
              Until it recovers, and then some more, be patient, you only have one penis, take care of it.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
              X