PE regimin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE regimin?

Can I get someone to make a workout schedule for me? I don't know if I'm doing it right. In fact, I think I've gone down a little.

Or maybe I can tell you what I'd like to do and you can tell me if that'll work for length gains:

Jelq 2 or 3 times a day for 15 minutes at a time. Stretch for I don't know how long. I have a new weight, looks like some kind of pipe clamp or something that's fairly weighty that I can wear for some period of time and leave it hanging. I don't know if hanging with less than a pound will create any gains and if I need to wear it all day/all night.

I am looking into getting the Stealth for Men sleeve. I guess it should help with the length somewhat (I'm hoping).

I like the fullness of my post-jelq dick. Feels meaty and thick and I want that and more and some decent length.

Thanks!
    Current BPEL: 7"; EG: 5"; NPBEL: 6"; NBPFSL: -1 (turtle), 2" Update as of 1/19/14; NBPFSL: 3"
    EQ: 100% (no more meds!)
    SL: 5"
    BPEL goal: 9"; EG goal: 6.5"; NPPFSL goal: 5"

I suggest following the jelqs and stretches, and watch your PIs closely. If you are losing some size you are very likely losing EQ= negative PI, so time for a break and probably less intense work out. After the break try dropping g a set of jelqs and see how the PIs respond. Pipe clamp I think you should not use. I would suggest not hanging with anything until jelqing and stretching have been maxed out. Like in a year. Then look into the weighted hanging threads for information IMO.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Jelqing 2 or 3 times a day is way too much for beginners. Why canīt you do the JP90 program or PESGs routine, like everyone else?
      Starting stats:
      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
      After a long break:
      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

I see in your signature that your EQ is only 85%. That tells me that your loses are due to an even lower EQ. I suggest that you take a break for a while until your EQ improves. Also drop the clamped weight. Less than 1 pound won't do much and having something clamped to your penis may be cutting off circulation. Little or no circulation for more than 20 minutes will start to cause tissue damage.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
          Jelqing 2 or 3 times a day is way too much for beginners. Why canīt you do the JP90 program or PESGs routine, like everyone else?
          I was unaware of it until you mentioned it. I mean, I've seen it mentioned but never thought to look it up. Sounds like something I could do.
          Current BPEL: 7"; EG: 5"; NPBEL: 6"; NBPFSL: -1 (turtle), 2" Update as of 1/19/14; NBPFSL: 3"

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            I see in your signature that your EQ is only 85%.
            Haven't updated it until now. Oops!

Comment

Originally posted by masturjedimike View Post
              Haven't updated it until now. Oops!
              OK, that makes a difference. If your EQ is good then I also suggest that you do the JP90 to start off with. Just follow the instructions in this thread. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Also there is a lot of information for beginners here. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

cool, thanks!

I've been trying to put the instructions for that in my own words and condensing. Warm up with rice, do helicopter swings, stretch... y'know, for simplicity and so I understand it. Not that big a reader.

Comment

Working...
                X