Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No morning wood, few erections

Hi guys.

Just wanted to see if anyone is like me. I'm 26 and have always been sexually active. I'm not however a very 'horny' person. I've never had a problem getting it up for sex but I don't really get random boners..I don't get morning wood, it's very rare, I also don't get spontaneous boners during the day. Easily less than 5 a day I swear...

I'm assuming this isn't normal but because I've never 'had a problem ' as such I've never really thought about it. Lack on erections being a big negative pi though has got me wondering if it will hinder my progress. I'm 2 months into my journey now and have been consistent but had no newbie gains yet, no eq increase and no morning wood/more boners...

Any advice or comments for me?

Thanks

It is normal, and if you get them (or get more of them) as a result of PE then that would be a positive PI.

You may not notice it, but it is very likely that you get nocturnal erections during your sleep, and since you get about 5 spontaneous erections during the day, then you do get them.

Do not worry yourself about this, and do not over-think every minor detail, the guidelines provided are to help members work according to a framework, keeping in mind the individuality of the process.

*Moved to the Beginner's Forum.
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 02-20-2015, 11:03 AM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Cheers dude

Comment

5 random erections during the day is a significant number in my mind. I would say you are rocking a great penis. Enjoy.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
          5 random erections during the day is a significant number in my mind. I would say you are rocking a great penis. Enjoy.
          I agree. When I was 26, I was lucky to get one or two a day. The only sign I had erections at night was when I woke up with damp underwear.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            I agree. When I was 26, I was lucky to get one or two a day. The only sign I had erections at night was when I woke up with damp underwear.
            Realistically that's the same as me, I did say easily less than 5.

Comment

Working...
            X