Questions about gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about gains

When I first started PE, I only did stretches, and they were not at all intense. In the first 18 days, I measured a half inch in gains. I was ecstatic and very thrilled, so I continued. By the three week mark, I had not noticed any more significant changes, but I had also added in more regular masturbation. I added in jelqing and kind off slacked a tad on the stretching. I also added in a rest day each week, which I hadn't taken while just stretching. I just measured, 5 weeks total in, and am now only measuring a quarter inch over my original length. I'm getting really stressed and my self confidence has hit the floor. I am planning to not do anything for two days, including not masturbating, and starting back in with only my original stretches. Opinions? Please. I'm really stressed about this even though I know I shouldn't be. Sorry for the length and thank you in advance.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

Congrats on your gains, gaining that much in such a short period is a feat!

Please note that PE is a long term commitment, you have got to be in for the long haul. Make sure you take at least two days off every week, your penis grows while resting, and be as gentle on it as you can, your aim is to encourage growth, which takes time, if gains come so fast, most would be walking around with a 12' penis, right?

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

*Thread moved to the Beginner's Forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Hello!

Welcome to the Gym.

Remember, PE is a long term proposition. Patience and consistency is the key to success. I saw no meaningful gains until the six month mark.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Hello!

Congratulations on your gains! But maybe your over-training a little?

You might want to start a log in the progress forum to help you track whats working for you!

Good luck, stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X