Is it possible to change JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to change JP90

In the last months of nearly spending all my free time in PE forums, i set new goals for myself. I am quite happy with my length i just want to increase grith like many in this forum. I would do the JP90 as recommended but I am gaining length like a maniac in no time.. Last time I assumed PE is worth a shot I gained length so fast I had to stop because of my GF complaining about it..
    The problem is JP90 includes length exercises, the other problem is that my BPSFL is a bit shorter than my BPEL, EQ is between 8 - 10, so my limiting factor in girth is the tunica. Regarding this my workout should include length exercises, but I can not do them because my schlong will get to long :/

I thought about changing the JP90 and include bends and tunica tugs because they are also targeting the tunica but do not give length as much as strechtes.

My workout would be:

Warm Up (rice sock and deep penis massage)
    Helicopter Shakes

15 secs flaccid bends x 20 reps
    10 tunica tugs ( 30 - 60 secs)
    15min wet jelq ( 3 - 5 secs / 60% - 80% erect)
    Warm Down (rice sock and deep penis massage)

I do not think this should be a to intense routine. Should I do the jelq before or after the tunica tugs? I assume this routine will give me some newbie girth condition my penis and will limit length gains, am i right?
    Small_Filters
    Last edited by Small_Filters; 02-21-2015, 09:53 AM.

Have you spent 90 days on a regular routine to get conditioned first?

If not, it's advised to leave any and all advanced exercises until then. It looks like you just started, but according to what you wrote, I can only assume you have previous experience that resulted in quick length gains.

You can modify the JP90, but more of a reduction as a beginner (or reconditioning). To focus on girth, do jelqs with a slightly higher erection level, say around 70%. But no more until conditioned.

And you can reduce stretches by using just enough force to loosen things up, like a JAI. That should accomplish both tunica loosening, and reducing length encouragement.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You mean I should only stretch very light nothing intense?
      Are the tunica tugs to intense?
      3 or 4 years ago I've done 2 months of JP90 and gained 0,4 in length I am already 6,5 inch NBPEL :/ So no more length only girth
      Small_Filters
      Last edited by Small_Filters; 02-21-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Yes and yes. Keep them in mind for later, if needed, but right now they are too much. Bundled stretches may even be a good first step when the time is right.

After that much time, yes, you're basically starting new. For safety, start slowly.

Comment

Okay then i will only do some light stretching. Thanks for your response. I love this place

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X