Im new .. Anyone have a good exercise routine?!:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new .. Anyone have a good exercise routine?!:(

okay guys so I'm currently 21 and my penis size is average I believe 6 inches . I'm more focuse gaining length then girth at this moment in Time . I think we all been their where we're not happy with our size and want more . So I have read up a little on P.E and I now believe in P.E and I am excited to begin . I workout now so I know how to stick to a routine . BUT MY QUESTION IS ... I am currently shooting for 2inches in length with in 2 years . So can ANYONE recommend a WORKOUT ROUTINE for me something to start with . I have never done P.E so any advice on Workout P.E routine would be nice..

Yes, please read the responses you got on your introduction thread.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You have to do the reading It's your dick, if someone tells you one thing and you end up hurting yourself you're only going to feel like crap for not doing your own research. Take a week at least and read as much as you can, watch demos, get to know the anatomy and so on.
      Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
      27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
      Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Will do . Thanks I'm still reading it's just a lot to take in and from you guys having experience I thought I would see what you recommend as a good starter ? You have any you could recommend

Comment

Yep, the stuff on the responses you got on your introduction thread.
          Initial:
          BPEL: 7"
          BEG: 4.7"
          MEG: 4.75"

Current:
          BPEL: 7 1/8"
          BEG: 4.75"
          MEG: 4.8"

Comment

I would highly recommend jp90 to start and condition your penis.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Comment

Working...
            X