The daily stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The daily stretch

How often during the day do you guys stretch you're peckers. Do you have more than one session sometimes and have any effects from it?

I do a lot of stretches throughout the day. Most of my stretches are done in the bathroom at different times of the day. I consider it more of an advanced form of PE so useful after you are conditioned. It extends the time of training so you need to watch out for over training.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
      I do a lot of stretches throughout the day. Most of my stretches are done in the bathroom at different times of the day. I consider it more of an advanced form of PE so useful after you are conditioned. It extends the time of training so you need to watch out for over training.
      Alright! I think im going to just do a few extra during the day,nothing serious besides my initial session

Comment

I'm with wishful. I stretch I few times a day but I also break my workout up into 2 sessions a day.
        (14 month break)02-20-2015 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG 5.0
        01-03-2014 BPEL= 6 1/4 EMG=5.5
        11-16-2013 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG=5.0

Short term goal
        BPEL-6.5
        EMG 5.5

GOAL
        BPEL 7.5
        EMG 6.0

Comment

Depends on your conditioning level, intensity of the exercises, your routine, and most importantly your PIs.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            Depends on your conditioning level, intensity of the exercises, your routine, and most importantly your PIs.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
            The only stretching so far in 3 days I've been doing is the jp90 stretches. 30Secs each on 4angles with kegles usually 3sets then i jelq my phalus

Comment

Originally posted by DarthPinhead View Post
              The only stretching so far in 3 days I've been doing is the jp90 stretches. 30Secs each on 4angles with kegles usually 3sets then i jelq my phalus
              JP90 calls for only one set, and it is intense enough, especially for beginners, you should start with less and work up to the full routine over a few weeks period.

*Moving to the beginner's forum.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                JP90 calls for only one set, and it is intense enough, especially for beginners, you should start with less and work up to the full routine over a few weeks period.

*Moving to the beginner's forum.
                Alright ill taper it down

Comment

I do five JAI stretches every time I use the the bathroom. Just a quick set of three second stretches up, down, left, right, and straight out.

Comment

Originally posted by 0x90 View Post
                    I do five JAI stretches every time I use the the bathroom. Just a quick set of three second stretches up, down, left, right, and straight out.
                    What is JAI

Comment

Originally posted by DarthPinhead View Post
                      What is JAI
                      JAI Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

JAI Stretch Penis Exercise Video

Comment

Working...
                      X