Proper Measuring Techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Measuring Techniques

There have been a lot of different opinions on how to measure BPEL.

Some say measure right above the penis, while others are saying to measure with the ruler on the side of the penis.
    I'm aware that the key for properly recording your gains, is to measure the same way everytime, I'm just trying to find the best way to measure.

I tried measuring with the ruler bone-pressed above my penis, but I feel uncomfortable doing it, it even hurts, and it's harder to press it fully.. I might not be doing it right. Furthermore, the measurements seems inconsistent this way. I guess I'm not doing it right.

On the other hand, measuring on the side of the penis, with the ruler bonepressed right next to the penis, is much easier to measure, and the measurements are consistent.

What are you techniques for measuring BPEL and what do you believe is the best way to measure?

Originally posted by pecker View Post
    I tried measuring with the ruler bone-pressed above my penis, but I feel uncomfortable doing it, it even hurts, and it's harder to press it fully.. I might not be doing it right. Furthermore, the measurements seems inconsistent this way. I guess I'm not doing it right.

On the other hand, measuring on the side of the penis, with the ruler bonepressed right next to the penis, is much easier to measure, and the measurements are consistent.

What are you techniques for measuring BPEL and what do you believe is the best way to measure?
    I measure with the ruler bone-pressed above too, and yes sometimes it's uncomfortable. I think if you feel comfortable with side measuring then do it that way.
    Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
    Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
    1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

what's more accurate? i've read certain PE experts saying that the 'right way' to measure is from the top. but as OP said, a side measurement is more comfortable, and to me seems more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
        what's more accurate? i've read certain PE experts saying that the 'right way' to measure is from the top. but as OP said, a side measurement is more comfortable, and to me seems more accurate.
        I read that too. I think it was actually Big AL said he measured from the pubic bone to the opening of the penis. I will try the side meaurement and get back to you on that. But whatever method of measuring your using keep using it.
        Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
        Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
        1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

I'm 11" when I measure from where my penis exits my body.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
            I'm 11" when I measure from where my penis exits my body.
            That's kinda my point.

I want to measure the realistic BPEL. I don't want to go with whatever measures the biggest. I do not want to fool myself thinking I'm bigger that I'm actually am.

The difference between my BPEL measured above the penis, and right next to the penis, is around 1/4 inch , the BPEL measured next to the penis being the longer.

Comment

This is how most people measure...

http://www.how-to-enlarge.info/measure.php
              A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
              NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
              GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
                This is how most people measure...

http://www.how-to-enlarge.info/measure.php

I dunno, they only discuss bpel, no npbel.

Dad
                Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by pecker View Post
                  That's kinda my point.

I want to measure the realistic BPEL. I don't want to go with whatever measures the biggest. I do not want to fool myself thinking I'm bigger that I'm actually am.

The difference between my BPEL measured above the penis, and right next to the penis, is around 1/4 inch , the BPEL measured next to the penis being the longer.
                  Today I learned to edge for about 10-15 minutes with the ruler and tape on stand by. I quickly grab the ruler, press against base, hold ruler firm against head and add .125" (that is the length before the 0" mark). I measured about 4-5 times in one session. Taking obviously what's largest. This way, my records are most accurate.

Dad
                  Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                  Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                  Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                  Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

One thing I've been doing... since it's painful to measure from the direct top... i've been measuring off center (right side) of the top at the direct base of the shaft. honestly... there is possibly a .08" difference, but to me... not significant enough to warrant me crying over it.

I'm still going to PE that eventually, I won't care.

I've read some articles and on another forum - members have said side measurements are most accurate because from the top you lose a little extra of the base of the penis since the ligament extends distally to the abdominal wall and towards/under the pubis
                    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

You should really only be concerned with FINDING THE MOST CONSISTENT MEASUREMENT. Who cares which is more "right". If you get the best measurement along the side, then do it and keep doing it. The point in measuring is to keep an accurate record to maintain discipline and motivation. The ultimate goal of pe is a bigger cock. Dont lose sight of that. The bigger cock is not so you can tell your mates about it, but so you can feel good about yourself and sexually confident.

So please do not stress about top or side, the most critical thing is to continue to do a measure that will be consistent.

For what its worth thats why I stopped taking NBPEL and switched to BPEL (on top of penis), for that very reason that I could get much better accuracy and consistency with the BPEL.

If it hurts, be inventive, fold a tissue or something over a couple of times for when you press it in, this will add a fraction of an inch but will lessen the pain.
                      August 09
                      NBPEL 6.25
                      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                      BPEL - 6.9
                      EG 5.4
                      Current
                      BPFSL
                      8 5/8
                      BPEL 7 15/16
                      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                      NBPEL - approx 7"
                      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

I've got a question about measuring girth.
                        When measuring i noticed that on a bit of underside of the penis, part of the tape isn't flat.
                        One side of the tape lays perfect around the whole penis and one side lays perfect overall but not on a bit under the penis. It's a little loose.
                        To have booth sides laying perfect around my penis (like a condom) i've to draw the tape harder. But that way the tape is too tight to take a correct measure (I guess).

Which method gives me right girth?
                        Gyrta
                        Last edited by Gyrta; 12-30-2009, 05:32 PM.
                        Log
                        Measurements (Current):
                        BPEL: 7.25"
                        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                          I've got a question about measuring girth.
                          When measuring i noticed that on a bit of underside of the penis, part of the tape isn't flat.
                          One side of the tape lays perfect around the whole penis and one side lays perfect overall but not on a bit under the penis. It's a little loose.
                          To have booth sides laying perfect around my penis (like a condom) i've to draw the tape harder. But that way the tape is too tight to take a correct measure (I guess).

Which method gives me right girth?
                          Bump, no one? I need an answer.
                          Log
                          Measurements (Current):
                          BPEL: 7.25"
                          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Alright, alright guys. It's simple as hell. Find the top of your penis. Trace a line with your finger from the middle top directly to your pubic area. We're still on the top, not down and below the balls or off to the side. For a proper flaccid bone pressed measure, you grap by your glans leaving the tip exposed and visible. Stretch comfortably, take a ruler and press it against the pubic bone...again on top and toward the middle is where the measuring marks should be. For non bone pressed measurements you measure from the same area, but just against the pubic SKIN. For girth, generally you're going to measure at 'mid shaft'. Guys tend to get creative when they measure closer to the body because, more often than not, they discover there's some EXTRA SKIN which can also be wrapped up under the measuring tape to give another 1/2+ to their ''girth'' and give an EGO measurement. Don't kid yourself. Stick to midshaft. If you have an oddly shaped penis, go by the largest measurement....or if it so pleases you, measure in 3 areas, add the numbers together and then divide by 3 for an average girth It's really not that difficult though.

Comment

O.K. Here is a tip that I've posted several times in different threads.
                              Go to a hobby shop, a hardware store, anywhere where you can purchase a round, 3/8" dowel. Mine is 30" long. Press the end of the round dowel into the hollow just at the top of your shaft, against the pubic bone. When you are fully erected, take a fine tipped felt marking pen and mark at the very tip of your penis on the dowel. Very carefully draw the line all around the dowel. Measure from the end you pressed into the pubic bone to the mark and this will give you a true and accurate Bone Pressed measurement. Just measure from the end of the dowel to the mark. The reason I kept the 30" length is because it is easy to work with and easy to keep track of. (I just stand mine up in the corner by the toilet) This will give you a permanent record of your gains. When I first started PE. I used this way of measuring and have marks in 1/4" increments from 4 3/4" up to and including 8 3/4". This was my last mark. I am not hitting that mark now, but I did at one time. I call this "Tool" my 'story pole', as this is a way to refer back to your progress. I look at this 'stick' and am amazed at how far I've come. Try this. This is almost like keeping a journal. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X