pi consideration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pi consideration?

Well im on my second week and im concerned.
    After im done with my jp90 routine my cock feels like it just did a round with mike tyson. tender n swollen just slightly. Thing is i workout my body really itself and push my bodys abilities so its hard for me too tell if this feeling too much cause im a noob and dont want to hurt my buddy down their

So pretty much,how do you guys feel after a jelqing routine

Comment

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

If it feels like your penis did a round with Tyson you are probably doing too much, it should feel good.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It sounds like you may be pushing yourself too hard with the JP90. It was the beginner routine that I started with as well. It is a very aggressive routine for a beginner, but I always felt a pleasant fatigue after finishing. It also left me feeling pumped from the jelqing.

Having said that, I never felt like I had been in a prize fight. My suggestion might be that you should cut back the JP90 to half of what you are currently doing. Focus on slow and careful attention to detail, doing each of the exercises with precision and with care. Make sure you don't hurt yourself in the beginner, so ensure that you do a proper warmup before each PE session.

If you are new to PE, you might consider checking out this most important link:

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Hope this helps!
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

If it feels like your penis did a round with Tyson you are probably doing too much, it should feel good.
          Okay, thank you so much for your input mrB!

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
            It sounds like you may be pushing yourself too hard with the JP90. It was the beginner routine that I started with as well. It is a very aggressive routine for a beginner, but I always felt a pleasant fatigue after finishing. It also left me feeling pumped from the jelqing.

Having said that, I never felt like I had been in a prize fight. My suggestion might be that you should cut back the JP90 to half of what you are currently doing. Focus on slow and careful attention to detail, doing each of the exercises with precision and with care. Make sure you don't hurt yourself in the beginner, so ensure that you do a proper warmup before each PE session.

If you are new to PE, you might consider checking out this most important link:

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Hope this helps!
            Thank you for helping me out a bunch, ill take in what you said and reveiw both you're links. I will update my progress later for a before and after

Comment

Originally posted by DarthPinhead View Post
              Thank you for helping me out a bunch, ill take in what you said and reveiw both you're links. I will update my progress later for a before and after
              Awsome buddy. and always warm up before you jelg your sausage mcmuffin. May the force be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Swolls View Post
                Awsome buddy. and always warm up before you jelg your sausage mcmuffin. May the force be with you.
                Thank you, may god bless you with youre ding dong through this journey

Comment

Does everyone eventually get a lig pop from stretching? And is it a good thing or does it happen like cracking youre knuckles. I've Been at it 3 weeks now.

Comment

Working...
                  X