Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help tiny penis

Hi,

I'm new here, or well, at least this is my first account. I have a few questions but I've got a story and if would like to skip a long read please go to the end of the post and if you can, please answer my questions.

So...
    I'm not new to here. Frankly, I have a tiny penis (its like 4'3, yes I'm asian), and I'm kinda sad because people here have like double or triple mine. I've been very conscious of it my whole life, but since surgery was out of the question (not because of money but because people would know and that's even more embarrassing right?) so I've pretty much just let it be. Until I discovered PE Gym about a year ago. And ever since I've tried to do JP90 but never managed to commit more than 3 days. About two weeks, I broke up with my bitchy ex and I've been a little bit depressed since. I've suspected for the two years that we'd been together that she couldn't really feel my dick and I felt bad all the time when I asked some of her friends and they told me that people had asked her what it was like fucking an asian dick. So I came back here because my tiny penis wasn't helping, I really felt like hanging 50 pound dumbbells on it and I just wanted some confidence.

And then...today I tried the JP90 again and I didn't even get past the warmup. Every time I tried to do the stretches my dick just got hard, I'd say like 80% to 90%, it got really hard to do the stretching the dick around in wide circles part. And then I started masturbating. I mean goddamn it, i feel like smashing my head against the wall. I plan to start tomorrow and I hope that'll be a better case than today. So now I'm here, and if you guys could answer some of my questions below that would be awesome. I hope you guys have had a good read and a laugh because I feel so fucking dumb, I have no perserverance or will at all jesus.

Questions:
    How long should the heat up part of the warm up be? I'm only doing it for about 1 to 2 minutes with a cloth that I put in hot water. Is that enough?

How do I keep myself from getting too hard when I'm doing kegels or stretching during the warm up part?

What is the best time to do it? In the mornings? In the middle of the day? At night?

I'm pretty prone to masturbating, even when I was having sex at least four times a week. Is it okay to masturbate before an excercise or is it just bad to masturbate on the day you're doing an excercise? I mean, I get eating a cake before you do intense workouts is the same as eating one after but I don't know how it works for a penis.

Whew,thanks a lot guys. I'm feeling a little bit better now that I've typed this out and kind of understood that my penis is tiny (maybe not on some website, but compared to all my other fellow asian friends, I'm below average) and I would really hope to change that.

Your good man, the boners are normal in the beginning so it may take a week or two for your brain to realism touching it is not a sexual act.

Warm up for about 10 minute to no more than 20.

If you sprout wood just wait it out and resume.

No on is triple your size and very very few have ever achieved double your size.

If you get frustrated I am here to help you along with others.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey undersized!

Welcome to the Gym,

You are only slightly below the average range. It would be a good idea to read through the Start Here Thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

We recommend five minutes to warm up

After you start doing PE on a regular basis, hard ons should start to become less frequent

Any time is a good time to PE

Masturbation prior to PE should not be an issue. However, over masturbating can reduce EQ

You may want to check out measurection.com, a support group for guys who are or perceive the selves to have smaller dicks.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

4" isn't really that tiny. Gain confidenc out of yourself not out of your dick. To be simple in the end it's a dick not something that is going to determine your life if you don't want that to happen
        It seems like you haven't done your homework properly. 2 min warm up is not enough 10mins are long enough.

In my opinion you should lurk for another 1 - 2 months without training your dick this will help you to gather the informations you need to stay safe.

It's okay to masturbate in your case you should masturbate before your routine because this will maybe help you not getting erect so fast. Ease yourself if you are getting erect while stretching stop it read a book or check facebook until it subsides. After a few weeks you won't get a erection anymore while stretching because you are getting used to it.
        But instead of simply jerking your load of you can edge this will increase you stamina significantly aswell as your EQ.

One thing at the end I have to tell you although it might sound a bit harsh. You are insecure about your size...you discover the only natural thing that WILL make your dick bigger...and you can not motivate yourself enough to follow your routine? Instead you are jerking off all the time? Really thats pathetic

Comment

Stay consistent, do not start and stop so often. It is very normal to get an erection in the beginning. I have been doing PE for years, and last night I decided to try bundled fosters and got an erction. So I waited till it went to half and did a big old fashioned set of jelqs. Remember to not jelq above a 40-70% erection level. If stretches cause an erection then maybe move into your jelq routine. Stay safe, consistent, and patient. You will achieve your goals. And you penis is great, love your penis and he will love you back.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey dude, welcome to the gym.

1. Get out of the idea that your dick is 'tiny'. Just today there's been a pretty comprehensive study of averages and the average has come out at 5.2" (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...l-urology.html).

So you're just shy of an inch under, that's not tiny any more than 6.1 is enormous. It's in the average range. (Assuming you've measured it correctly. You get the difference between BP and NBP, I hope).

2. Not every girl wants a big dick, and some will outright refuse it. Vaginas run the spectrum too and there'll be plenty out there for which you'd be ideal. You understand I'm risking being burned at the stake for saying this here.

If you're going to do this PE lark then do it for yourself, not the ladies. If you really stick it out and end up with a giant cock you could well end up scaring away what would have been your soulmate. Don't become an ironic fable!

3. Into the PE stuff: about which I know less so take it with a grain of salt.

You want to warm up the entire groin area at least five minutes, preferably 8-10. Some doubt the beneficial effects of this on PE as far as gaining goes, but most can agree it helps prevent injury. In this early stage when you're getting into your rhythm it's key, in my opinion.

It doesn't matter at what time of day you do it, as long as you're taking adequate rest. (2 days on, 1 off, for example) Some feel good doing it in the morning and getting it done for the day.

After orgasm various systems kick in to rest and reset your business parts. One of these is constriction of the blood vessels. It's hard to say for sure, as so much of what people do here comes under 'experimental', but I can't see that being beneficial at all. Edging after is thought to be a good idea, as it's sending fresh blood to further expand the areas you've just worked. I wouldn't orgasm though, for the same reasons as not doing it before.

Hope some of that has helped, and best of luck!
            elijohnson
            Last edited by elijohnson; 03-03-2015, 09:27 AM.
            Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
            27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
            Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Well thanks a lot guys, I'll wait for a few days, maybe even more than a week to gather information and make sure I'm doing it safe. And yes, I know that it's kinda pathetic thinking about it now, but maybe I was just a bit depressed an hour or two ago i guess.

Again, thanks a lot.

Also, should I keep a log when I do start?

Comment

Welcome to the gym undersized!

Don't stress about your penis size, we are all physically limited in some way I don't care how perfect someone may appear and race has nothing to do with it! I've scared many women off by being short pale and ginger, so it could be worse for you.

Good news is you can increase your size, but you will need to chill out a bit and practice your routine patiently and consistently (and gently to begin!!!) in order to experience gains in time.

If you try and use excessive force to make your unit bigger you will injure yourself, better start at a low level of force and reap all the gains you can at that level before moving up, this way you might gain more than the average guy here! Pay attention to the following to see if your on the right track with your routine.

Physiological Indicators - PI's

Also start a log in the progress forum to help you find the right path.

Start moving in a more positive direction, because beating yourself up is not good for you and hasn't done you any favours so far and will not help you when trying to improve.

Good luck, I hope you get the results your after!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Yes a log will be very beneficial.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hello Undersized and welcome to the forums!

Since the guys have already addressed your PE concerns, I wanted to let you know that, sexually-speaking, your self-consciousness is unwarranted. Women can reach orgasm with just the use of her lover's mouth or fingers in fact, that is the ONLY way some can climax. And since fingers are smaller than penises, the idea that you need a huge package is not accurate. As elijohnson has already stated, like penises, vaginas come in all shapes and sizes too.

As you embark on your PE journey, be sure to work on eliminating your self-doubt and building up your self-confidence as well. And you can begin by not comparing yourself to others since there is only one you and that already makes you special.

Best wishes to you.
                    TPW
                    Member of the Month Oct 2013
                    Last edited by TPW; 03-03-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym undersized.

Originally posted by undersized View Post
                      I'm not new to here. Frankly, I have a tiny penis (its like 4'3, yes I'm asian), and I'm kinda sad because people here have like double or triple mine.
                      Don’t go by what is posted on this site. Many guys worked long and hard to reach their current size.

I've tried to do JP90 but never managed to commit more than 3 days.
                      Motivation is key to success. If increasing your size is deeply important to you must find the motivation to drive yourself to success. Motivation is personal to each man so you will have to find your own.

About two weeks, I broke up with my bitchy ex and I've been a little bit depressed since. I've suspected for the two years that we'd been together that she couldn't really feel my dick
                      It is highly unlikely that she couldn’t feel or enjoy your penis. My wife can feel and receive pleasure from my index finger, which is even smaller.

I really felt like hanging 50 pound dumbbells on it and I just wanted some confidence.
                      Please don’t! Unless you plan on making hanging part of your routine and work your way up. Don’t act out of desperation, that leads to mistakes and injuries. Map out a plan. Select your routine carefully. Set goals (daily, weekly, monthly and longer term). Write those goals down. Focus clearly on your end goal and doing what it takes to reach that goal.

And then...today I tried the JP90 again and I didn't even get past the warmup. Every time I tried to do the stretches my dick just got hard, I'd say like 80% to 90%, it got really hard to do the stretching the dick around in wide circles part.

How do I keep myself from getting too hard when I'm doing kegels or stretching during the warm up part?
                      If you get hard to easily while doing your stretch routine try this: You start to get hard get down on the floor and do as many pushups as you can. This works for me every time. It redirects your circulation and increases your respiration, which lower arousal.

Questions:
                      How long should the heat up part of the warm up be? I'm only doing it for about 1 to 2 minutes with a cloth that I put in hot water. Is that enough?
                      I would say 10 min would work.

What is the best time to do it? In the mornings? In the middle of the day? At night?
                      The best time to do PE is whenever you have the time and privacy to do PE. Personally I prefer mornings when my family is still asleep.

I'm pretty prone to masturbating, even when I was having sex at least four times a week. Is it okay to masturbate before an excercise or is it just bad to masturbate on the day you're doing an excercise?
                      You can figure this one out as you go along. If sex/masturbation isn’t impacting your ability to do good quality exercises go for it. If you can't get good quality exercise in after sex/masturbation, you should hold off. Personally I need to orgasm 2-3 times per week or it negatively impacts my PE (lower arousal levels).
                      Sean Jacobs
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month Dec 2012
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 03-03-2015, 10:06 AM.
                      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard!

You have been given some great avice in the above posts, so take advantage of it. PE is not a quick fix, it takes time, dedication and patience. If you can commit yourself you will reap the rewards as may of us here have. Do plenty of reading and ask questions, we are here to help.

Good luck and always PE safely.
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

hey undersized... I think size is relative and comes down to your own confort level... If you want to increase the size of your member then you came to the right place!!! the beauty is everyone is soooo supportive and helpful.

There is a forum that is called success forum where guys talk about how they improve there size

Read the link below and you will feel so much better about yourself!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html started at 4.9 and gained almost 2 inches...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...s-smaller.html

there is another really good story when I find it I will share it with you...

are you starting at 4 bpel or nbpel?
                            Starting 2011: BPFSL: 7.00" BPEL: 6.75" EG: 5.1"
                            Current BPFSL: 7.50" BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.3"
                            Ultimate BPFSL: 9.25" BPEL: 9.00" EG: 6.0"

Comment

Find out why you need/want the extra size increase and how it will be like to reach your goal. And build your motivation around that. How big is your girth btw?
                              Starting stats:
                              01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                              22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                              After a long break:
                              01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                              16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                              Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Working...
                              X