Over training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over training?

Everytime after a rather intense routine I discovered that my dick is really warm like you could boil an egg on it. There is no pain, discomfort, numbness, hardness. It is nice and flushed it feels worked but I wouldn't say sore.

I have 3 stages of post PE

0 - 10min after 30 - 40% erect very plump
    10 - 60 min sore and rather hard not turtling only the CC's are a bit harder than usual.
    ~ 60mins glowing dick sometimes a bit itchy flushed and a bit more sensitive than before.

I have red a lot about over training and I am a bit concerned because I don't know should my dick get hard while flaccid at all even if it's only for ~ 60mins (sometimes only 30min).

Today I thought the hardness right after my routine could be from excessively kegeling while jelqing and edging and as soon as my pelvic floor relaxes it's flushed again. Could this be possible?

I thought about quitting the normal kegels and only do them while working out In addition I only to reverse kegels throughout the day? Does this seem like a good idea?

That all sounds great. If you decide to cook something on it I Dont think it would be fair to share unless you warn the other person. Just kidding. If you are worried about the extra size and plumpness firmness you could warm down with a cold shower. Personally I like the plumpness.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

So do I the plumpness is great! But the hard thing sucks a bit :/ Maybe I should call it positve PI cause it subsides after some time and evolves into stove-mode. If I find a girl who is willing to eat stuff cooked on my worked out dick I am definitely going to marry her!

Comment

There sounds like there might be some over training going on. Try backing off on the intensity for a while and see what happens. Is the warmth you are feeling on the skin or is it coming from within your penis?
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Could this really be over training, although there is nothing like soreness or pain while my dick is in his third stage? I have morning and night woods everything seems fine, only the ~30 min hardness and the increased temperature is something I am concerned of?

Its from within my glans it has the same temperature. Maybe it's increased blood flow as some part of the healing process?

Comment

As long as your PI's are good and all the symptoms subside shortly after it may not be over training. It's just that feeling that kind of warmth in your glans doesn't sound normal to me. Just to be on the safe side try lowering the intensity for a few days just to see how you react. You have only one penis, take care of it.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Tomorrow I will monitor the warmth through the day. At the moment it feels like it is getting colder. Maybe it could be the olive oil I am using as lube.

At the moment I am just concerned and I will monitor my dick like hell throughout the day but I am only going to do a bit less until Friday. For the next week I will cut the intensity in half and monitor again. If there isn't a difference between these two weeks I think about that again.

Comment

Don't be afraid to take a day off if you feel you need it, sometimes a day off is better for gains than sticking to a schedule.
                Have a look at the thread on yoga poses for pelvic floor stretches, as well as tennis ball massage.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I think my pelvic floor is well balanced no delayed or pre ejaculation.
                  And I am not suffering from HF I would say it's nice and flushed 90% of the day.
                  It's not right after training for a 30 - 60 mins. Afterwards it's nice and flushed and glowing but without any pain/discomfort/numbness or anything negative.

Comment

Quick Update.

Today after my rather light routine my dick felt very sore. Same stages as every day: Plumpness, light turtling, flushed glowing. I discovered the glowing dissappears within 3 - 5 hours, the glans is back to normal after 1 - 2 hours.

Even a dick is not a muscle i think I might sometimes behave like on. Every time i work out at the gym i have the same stages: fatigue but pumped full of blood, soreness and shrinkage (turtling), relaxed and soft as warm butter (flushed glowing).
                    Everyone is different I think my dick is light that after a productive routine.

Nevertheless I rest until Sunday just to be safe not sorry.

Comment

It could very well be that all it is that it is how your penis recovers from a workout. Having good PI's, no pain or numbness are all good signs. Taking a few days off is never a bad thing. Keep us updated.

Comment

Today I edged a bit and I am having the exact same stages afterwards.
                        Hot and Plump
                        light turtling
                        glowing
                        Flushed flaccid still glowing

The only difference is that they dissappear much faster hot and plump was gone after 5 mins. Light turtling after 10.
                        seems logic because edging isn't as intense as 20min jelqing

So I am going on and safe this stages as positive PI s. Think thats the way my dick is responding to exercises.

Comment

Working...
                        X