The LENGTH help thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LENGTH help thread

There are alot of girth posts these days, i know its the more popular of the gain categories, but hey, dont leave us length-wanters in the cold!

In MY experience jelqing has been my ticket to length gains, but as many of you know by know, theyve slowed down considerably to halting. I was advised to do stretching, but after ~2.8 weeks, ive seen no benefits from it.

I know stretching is most often seen as the way for length, but doesnt jelqing have a big impact? Stretching cant be the only thing for length.

What helps with length the most and what are the other options?

There are alot of Erect Length seekers out there and im sure they want their thirst for knowledge to be quenched as well. Help us out please
    trex
    Last edited by trex; 12-24-2009, 03:11 PM.
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

I agree with this. Alot of Girth-focused threads for those who already have that length. I would like to acquire the length over the girth. What are the best and most successful methods out there? Example: JonPop's 90 day?
    Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
    Flaccid Length: 2 inches
    Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
    Flaccid Length: 3 in
    Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

True that Brotha! i am also one who is interested in erect length for the moment. I have also been stretching and while i feel i am doing good, i will gladly jelq if it is really one of the more beneficial methods to length. maybe stretching and jelqing is the key. only reason i refrain from jelqing is a personal reasons, i am refraining from any masturbation whatsoever 100% and i find jelqing a bit arousing. but experts please chime in. i am starting to thinking jelqing is also more for length than we might realize. care to share?

Comment

erect stretches?

Comment

I'm inclined to believe the following: If you want to gain length, you must stretch, stretch, and stretch some more. 30-60 minutes a day, all directions, fulcrum stretches, circle stretches, any type of stretching. Just stretch and stretch some more. And make sure you have a lot of HEAT. Warmup, stretch, warmup again, stretch some more. If you are going to jelq, keep your erection low and focus each jelq with a stretching motion at the end.

Oh, I need to mention one more thing. If you want to gain length, you need to STRETCH. Catch my drift? I haven't gained any length. Guess what, I never stretched either. Oops, my bad

Comment

Internal Stretches. Low erection % Jelqing.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

True that Brotha! i am also one who is interested in erect length for the moment. I have also been stretching and while i feel i am doing good, i will gladly jelq if it is really one of the more beneficial methods to length. maybe stretching and jelqing is the key. only reason i refrain from jelqing is a personal reasons, i am refraining from any masturbation whatsoever 100% and i find jelqing a bit arousing. but experts please chime in. i am starting to thinking jelqing is also more for length than we might realize. care to share?
              ALL of my length gains, i can safely say, are attributed to jelqing. How did i come to this conclusion? Over the psat months i have experimented with new stretching methods and increasing the time of my stretching from 5 mins to 20 mins.

Alot of vets may say thats not alot, but a sudden increase from 5 - 20 minutes should spike at least SOME length gain. I apparently had none. So i can safely say stretching hasnt helped. The only thing its done is turtle me in workouts.

When i modify my routines to incorporate different jelq styles/durations, i notice i gain at least some. (Look at my sigs, each of those gains had to do with jelqing)

I know jelqing works because it did for me. However PE at the same time isnt the same for everyone, so maybe you guys wont get that same result.

Goal
              8"

Comment

Originally posted by revolution20x View Post
                Try my routine... maybe it's because I'm a newbie and am seeing newbie gains... but I jumped rom 5.5 NBPEL to 6.0 NBPEL in 4 weeks...

I have PE'ed in the past though.. so I dunno

I have a thread in the progress forums
                A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Jelqing brought me equal gains in length and girth.

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                    Alot of vets may say thats not alot, but a sudden increase from 5 - 20 minutes should spike at least SOME length gain. I apparently had none. So i can safely say stretching hasnt helped. The only thing its done is turtle me in workouts.
                    Very much agreed. A good 90% of the time when I stretch, I simply turtle like crazy afterward. It almost seems to negate any potential gains I might've had. I hear many people say that jelqing is more for girth blah blah but I'm beginning to think that the very modest length gains i've gotten so far were from jelqing.

What is the rest of your routine like? Do you do only jelqs?

Comment

I do believe that jelqing is almost a must when looking to gain length but I also believe stretching is too. I also think stretching then jelqing is better than jelqing then stretching.

Comment

Like Np97 saids Jelq at low Erect. and I must Add If you turtle after Stretching you must do some jelq stretch after. After each stroke Hold under the gland for 2 sec and you can push with the other on your base. I call it Jelq Tunica Focus. ( Sorry for my bad english ) LONG Heat Up !! Very important always workout with a good Heat up for a minimum of 15 min. Heat up between set and exercise Important too. Long Heatdown too will jump your gain. It Help to regenerate penis tissues. Recovery ! 2-3 Time a Day even If you dont Train your Unit this day Put a 10-15 min of Heat for helping the recovery and MAKE GAIN. That IT DOMZORZ
                        Start : 1 / 03 / 09
                        5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
                        6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
                        6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
                        7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
                        Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

Jelqing brought me equal gains in length and girth.
                          So going4, when you jelqed what kind of erection level did you have? And also how many reps/time did you do? And what kind of speed did you use?

Very much agreed. A good 90% of the time when I stretch, I simply turtle like crazy afterward. It almost seems to negate any potential gains I might've had. I hear many people say that jelqing is more for girth blah blah but I'm beginning to think that the very modest length gains i've gotten so far were from jelqing.

What is the rest of your routine like? Do you do only jelqs?
                          Awesome, another person out there is like me. Dont you just HATE that feeling? You kinda put your trust in the stretching exercise then it makes your penis a hard flaccid. Im like "what the.."

When i gained my .5 i did 200 jelq strokes (2 seconds ea)

In my experience faster jelq strokes also gave me more gains, but im not 100% sure as of yet

Goal
                          8"

Comment

^ trex, you seemed to have gotten some decent gains so far. my beginning size was the same as yours as well. did your routine consist of just 200 jelqs and nothing more? also, how many days on/off if you wouldn't mind sharing?

Comment

I found that hanging weights seemed to get me better results than stretching. I have not done a very scientific comparison but my "newbie" gains ten years ago were just from weights (and possibly some flaccid jelqs) and I notice the weights will actually make me sore where stretching doesn't. But I do continue to stretch so I can work different angles as that aspect of it makes sense to me. I am trying to hang weights with different angles using pulleys, etc. as well.

Though I would like a little more length to reach a BPEL of 8.0, my girth is probably more important at least as far as function and visuals are concerned.
                              8/10/97
                              BPEL 6 3/4''
                              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                              BPEL 7 1/8"
                              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                              BPEL 7 1/4"
                              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                              BPEL 7 1/4+"
                              NPBEL 6.6
                              EG 5 1/4"
                              BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                              BPEL 7.5
                              NBEL 6.75
                              EG ?

Long term goal
                              BPEL 8"
                              EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X