Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fatigue in penis

Hello!

I wonder why i don't feel any fatigue from my JP90 routine anymore? I have slowly been increasing my reps etc and i'm 1 month in. It just feels like the fatigue feeling is something you should aim for, feels like it could be the reason to gains. Is this even something i should be worried about?

Thank you!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

What are your other PIs? You have to take the picture as a whole, no one PI is going to tell you everything.

Personally I think of fatigue as a prelude to injury. PE is subtle pressure over time to produce growth, so it's OK if you don't 'feel' it working, the measure of it working is.. well, the measure

Take the next two months at this level, see if your fatigue-less state has stopped results. Safest way to proceed, which translates to best way, too. Worst case scenario, you'll be in excellent condition to step up to something else.
    Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
    27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
    Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by elijohnson View Post
      What are your other PIs? You have to take the picture as a whole, no one PI is going to tell you everything.

Personally I think of fatigue as a prelude to injury. PE is subtle pressure over time to produce growth, so it's OK if you don't 'feel' it working, the measure of it working is.. well, the measure

Take the next two months at this level, see if your fatigue-less state has stopped results. Safest way to proceed, which translates to best way, too. Worst case scenario, you'll be in excellent condition to step up to something else.
      I'm afraid the "fatigue-less" state actually has stopped my measurements, but i can't be 100% sure yet. I guess i will give it a week or something and see what happens. The only thing i can came up with from my PIs could be "increased horniness". With the negative PIs i don't get anything. The first month when i grew about 0.15 inch i felt random negative PIs and i could point out the positive PIs easier since i had a negative PI period. But now everything feel the same as it did before i even started with PE. I remember when i started my dick went through different kind of stuffs, but it lead my to some gains. Now i don't feel anything at all anymore.

Comment

Well if you're looking for a green light to step up to something more severe I can tell you now you won't get it, at least not from anyone who's not trying to get you to pull your cock off

The JP90 is 90 days for a reason, that's how long it takes to properly condition yourself. Step up the routine now and the only thing you're going to get is an injury.

But you'll do what you will. Take a month at least, a week isn't long enough.
        Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
        27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
        Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Hey habban,

I'm with eli on this one. I've rarely felt fatigued and when I have I've backed off a bit and taken a rest.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

What is your routine with reps and intensity description? If you are gaining that is AWESOME. tell us your routine and we can help decide if it is enough. Your PIs should guide your personal routine. If you feel you can add safely and your PIs agree then go to the full JP90 routine. Stay at that level no matter how it feels unless PIs go down. If you are doing the full JP 90 routine and have positive PIs then that is exactly what you want. Especially since your penjs is GROWING. That is fantastic. Dont try to leap frog forward too fast and risk injury now. Just celebrate by continuing. Congratulations.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
              What is your routine with reps and intensity description? If you are gaining that is AWESOME. tell us your routine and we can help decide if it is enough. Your PIs should guide your personal routine. If you feel you can add safely and your PIs agree then go to the full JP90 routine. Stay at that level no matter how it feels unless PIs go down. If you are doing the full JP 90 routine and have positive PIs then that is exactly what you want. Especially since your penjs is GROWING. That is fantastic. Dont try to leap frog forward too fast and risk injury now. Just celebrate by continuing. Congratulations.
              Here is my log on reps i have completed etc. There is no description what went through my mind and what i did experience during the process sadly. But you can see the reps and the measurements

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Comment

I am paranoid about downloading things like that. Thanks for trying to share them with me. I will stay with what I said before. Work up to the full JP90 routine slowly, monitor your PIs, and measure at the end of each month. If you keep growing keep the same routine. If you want to target a certain area after the 90 days read the threads in relationship to that area and add slowly to change your routine. Be patient, and happy that you are growing. Congratulations on your gains.

Comment

I am paranoid about downloading things like that. Thanks for trying to share them with me. I will stay with what I said before. Work up to the full JP90 routine slowly, monitor your PIs, and measure at the end of each month. If you keep growing keep the same routine. If you want to target a certain area after the 90 days read the threads in relationship to that area and add slowly to change your routine. Be patient, and happy that you are growing. Congratulations on your gains.
                  It's just a text document in a format i don't know if you are familiar with? I would like you to give me feedback on it actually. Could i send it in some other way perhaps?

Comment

It said I needed to download a file thing. I am on my cell. Can you place it in a thread in the progress threads? Or PM me? I Dont know a lot about downloading, but if you are tech savvy you can probably copy it right to this thread.

Comment

It said I needed to download a file thing. I am on my cell. Can you place it in a thread in the progress threads? Or PM me? I Dont know a lot about downloading, but if you are tech savvy you can probably copy it right to this thread.
                      I sent everything to you in PM, but it doesn't look nice as you just wanted me to copy it!

Comment

Working...
                      X