PE Sensations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Sensations

should i feel a slight tingle in the head when i get a proper jelq done?

should i feel a slight tingle throughout my unit on a good strecth?

is the soft or hard OK jelq grip a better approach?

any logic behind answers will be greatly appreciated.

If tingle means pain, no definitely not. If tingle means a light stretch, yes that's okay.
    There shouldn't be pain while jelqing and stretching.

The whole no pain no gain might be true for weightlifting but not for your dick... i mean it's your one and only why should anyone risk the health of their dicks they want to improve?

Always warm up and down at least 10 minutes this will prevent your dick from getting injured.

Comment

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful Jelqing Information
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

There should be no pain at all.

Comment

Light grip jelqing is better.
          The logic is that you want to start lightly to learn how your penis will respond, and then you can add intensity and reps later as your knowledge and conditioning improve. Stay safe it is way more important than doing it harder.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Pain=NO GAIN...especially if that pain results in an injury that puts you on the sidelines. PE is first and foremost about the health of your penis. Protect it by following common sense and the guidelines spelled out here in the forums. Take it slow, no stretch or jelq or clamp should cause pain! PE is an enjoyable journey...but all that changes if you think a little pain is ok.
            Tingling might actually be a nice sensation. Just don't confuse it with anything that hurts. If the tingling is pleasurable and not associated with pain, enjoy the tingle.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
            X