tight balls/scrotum turkey neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tight balls/scrotum turkey neck

Hi I'm brand new to pe started doing the jp 90 routine , when erect my scrotum either goes tight which tends to bring either Mr left or my right up the side of my shaft abit and basically it's making me look alot smaller , if I pull them down it almost makes me look an inch bigger how can I stop this from happening? Also when there not tight I get quite bad turkey neck what can I do to counter these

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Turkey Neck

How can I prevent 'turkey neck' when doing PE?

Any way to get rid of Turkey necK???

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome tt91!
      Look up a thread written by rbi99 (I think) that will give specific instructions on "Ball Jelqing" to help stretch your scrotum and increase your testicle size, making them hang lower. I use it in my routine and it not only works and feels terrific, it will improve your EQ, PI's and your testicle health. Don't overdo it though, be gentle and only 3-4 X per week. PE SAFELY & enjoy the journey!

Comment

Hey TT!

Welcome to the Gym.

I always had a turkey neck and tight balls, but never had one of them slide up my shaft. Due to the turkey neck, I had to jelq one handed. Never found a way to reduce the TN and may have increased it; however, the additional 1" I have gained in length doesn't make it look so bad.

I have done a lot of pumping and extending which I believe contributed to the bigger TN; however, the bigger turkey neck also resulted in more scrotal skin which allows my balls to hang lower.

There are also ball stretching routines that can help increase scrotal size and, consequently, lower hang. Jared Johansen has a good web site for "ball stretching" Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch Your Balls

In the meantime, you might try a stretchy cock ring around the base of your erection to prevent your balls from sliding up.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I began my testicle routine because my sack was often times nearly turtled when I was flaccid. My routine has worked wonders for me by lowering my sack substantially. However, my sack turtles when I have a full erection, except for night time erections while sleeping. If your testicles hang loosely when you are flaccid, I don't know if jelqing them will do you much good.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X