Compression exercises and jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression exercises and jelqing

So I do my warm ups then I do wet jelqs, and when my lotion starts To die down or my erection gets too strong, I'll switch to 1-2 mins of compression exercises.

I'm wondering if it would be better to go back an forth between jelqing and compression like I'm doing, or to do a full jelq routine than a full compression routine or vice versa?

Thanks
    New attempt!
    1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Compression exercises are for advanced PE'ers only, focus on safety and do not risk injuring your penis. Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ah okay well I was going for that but I didn't really understand the v jelq so I was going to compress as a alternative. Is there any link you know of your a better explanation on the v jelqing?

Also unrelated, I'm at 7inch x 4.75 inch, would 8.5 x 6 be a realistic goal with constant work and watching my pis? Hopefully within a year
      New attempt!
      1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

Comment

As MrB8 stated, focus on the safety. Take care you're one and only friend

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

I would set my goals lower then increase them as you hit smaller goals. From what I have read length and girth increases seem to be and either or thing for most guys. Who knows you may add a inch in length and next to no girth???? Or vice verse. I would do JP90 if I was you and see what happens then adjust for your results.

BTW You're weakest in your girth I would be watching that the most.

To answer your orginal question, I alternate between jelqs and compressions.
          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
          8 X 6 goal
          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Have a look here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html

If you really don't like them, focus on regular jelqs . Make each jelq a slow one, be fully focused and feel what's happening, counting the reps is definitely no enough!
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
            X