1 month into PE no gains yet ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month into PE no gains yet ??

Hi ppl I am 1 month into pe Jelqing and Lazy ASS STRETCHES but i dont see any gains yet unfortunately :P

when my I see some ? 3. month ??

AT LEAST my penis hangs straight down now in flaccid state but not much bigger
    March 2015:
    BPEL 7,5 EG 5,2 - 5,3

GAINS IN JULY/15:

BPEL 7,5 EG 5,9 !!!

Give it a while longer. Happy tugz!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The first three months are for conditioning and learning about PE and your penis, while some make gains during that period, it is not necessary that everyone will.

PE is a long term process, it is slow and requires patience, and consistency, you must be in for the long haul.

If you are getting positive PIs, you are on your way to gains.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Not uncommen. You will gain no matter what stay consistent.

The only thing what bothers me is the huge gap between your flaccid and erect size. Half the size or even a bit less is pretty normal as far as i know but a third is pretty strange. Did you measure in the Arctic's with your pants down? No offend but maybe you should get your blood pressure checked. In my opinion the flaccid size doesn't matter there will be many women's forming a big O when your dick goes from 2" to 7,5"

Keep us updated enjoy your journey and your gains.

Comment

It took over six months before I saw any measurable gains and I was using a pump.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey from my experience the number of jelqing repetition won't count ...unless you r intense just like weight for building bisect differ for every men to built it ...find the point of intensity ..it is point when ur penis head will be totally red after certain repetition an the end of session hold a grip tightly at bottom when penis is erect and press with the other hand on the Middle shaft of the penis so that it exert pressure on penis head .. U gotto break it tissue unless u do that it just like massaging .....do stretch before jelqing in all direction with intensity ...u will surely gain ....INTENSITY IS KEY !!!! ..if u are already masturbating with an good intensity I mean holding ur penis tight .... U r not a beginner as penis is used to the level ... Work as intermediate with intensity n be patient ...why I do my PE veins pop up with the shaft red it last for sometime ...this is intensity hope it help u ... If u r not patient u r not eligible for this program it take longtime for a penis to enhance during puberty itself ...don't expect gain over night ...once your penis is shrink to normal stage without any aches .. I think u r ready for next session .. So u can decide your resting period unlike someothers routine ..do as the body respond u .. Doesn't matter what ppl say but I really believe in hard intense workout n good rest ...good luck

Comment

Hey man, im new to this website and I may not be of much use to you based on my rank and experience level on here. But one of them things members have told me is that it takes a while and it's a slow process. What's key here is patience. You may not be seeing them results as quick as you would like to because, well, them results are microscopic and can't be seen by them eyes of ours. But eventually, them microscopic results will keep adding and piling up until they are no longer microscopic and you will see them gains.
              You may not see nothing now, but keep doing them, in the long run, it will be worth it, and you will see them gains.

Comment

Steady onward. You are doing great. I have been doing PE for years and my flaccid never hung down. It was like a nub. If your flaccid is hanging, I call that gaining. Keep up the routine and you will start to see gains. Dont move forward too fast as you Dont want an injury. Conditioning is also a gain. Keep it up.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You even said yourself I do lazy stretches. Your technique probably isnt the best. Try putting more effort into the stretches. Atleast your starting stats are already a pretty good size. Good luck bro
                  Start 1-09-15
                  BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                  BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                  BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Thismoment-lazy ass stretch is an excersizes.
                    OP you might do more of your stretches as described in the JP90 program. Doing the manual routine is as much about watching and recording and remembering how your penis responds to the routine. Save the sitting on your dick for later. Just my opinion.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I didn't start gaining until Week 6/Week 7. Keep going; a lack of results in the first month doesn't mean they won't happen at all. Have you considered changing the frequency or schedule of your routine? I started gaining when I switched from 5 on/2 off to 2 on/1 off. Just a thought.

Comment

It took me a good 9 months before I saw any noticeable gains. Stay patient and diligent and the gains will come.

Comment

What's up man, welcome!

PE is a marathon, not a sprint- that being said, some guys see gains right out of the gate; others take a bit longer, but eventually get up there. Don't worry if you haven't seen anything yet, give it time and keep working at it. Clearly you are a grower, with time you will have a good flaccid hang to go with it!
                          Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                          Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                          Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                          X