Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it OK to have sex right after jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it OK to have sex right after jelqing?

This will be my first time trying any PE. I plan on starting PESG's routine soon and was just wondering would having sex right after the routine is a bad idea. Also what about after edging? Do I just have sex on off days. Don't want to risk injury my overusing my penis.

The way i see it, sex is just like edging.

And after reading through hydeaways thread, edging seems to be an awesome exercise we shouldn't over look. Says he edges twice a day while clamped, 45 mins.

This is probably why EQ is important for gains. When you have good EQ you get night erections, expanding the tissue of course. Healing in an engorged/extended state. This could also be why girth gains are slower. Its a lot easier to extend once and awhile throughout the day, than it is to get fully erect.

Go for it.

Comment

I have sex post workout all the time. It is a great way to incorporate edging. One thing I learned is you can't cum every time. I try to only cum once every 2-3 days. If I do it daily I start to lose eq after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
        I have sex post workout all the time. It is a great way to incorporate edging. One thing I learned is you can't cum every time. I try to only cum once every 2-3 days. If I do it daily I start to lose eq after awhile.
        Do u mean to not cum while having sex or are you just referring to edging?

Comment

If you are concerned about overtraining then use your sex time as edging time. If something needs to be cut back on to avoid over training make the routine less and keep the sex. You do not have to orgasm every time you edge, or have sex.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
          X