When is The Ideal Time to do PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is The Ideal Time to do PE?

Hi guys! I was wondering what's the ideal time to do PE? Like is working out in the morning better than night time? I know it's basically up to me but can you share when you do your PE workouts and the reason you why chose that time? It might help me formulate a solution when to do PE throughout the day/night.

I was also wondering if going out jogging helps prior to doing PE would maximize gains or not.

I'm currently doing the JP90 routine but am still in the early days and I'm very optimistic about this so I also want to utilize my time well since I still got Uni and other extracurricular activities.

*EDIT*
    Additional question:
    Is it okay to stretch my penis twice a day? In the morning when I wake up and during my JP90 routine?
    NormalyAwkward
    Last edited by NormalyAwkward; 03-09-2015, 07:21 AM. Reason: Additional Information

When have you been working out and why?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I started in Feb 8 and I basically want to have a bigger, longer penis and healthier EQ. Or are you referring to regular workout and not PE?

Comment

I PE when I have peace and quiet; distractions are a

Yes it's okay to stretch twice a day; just don't go overboard with it.

Cardio does wonders with PE; run Forest run!!!!!!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I meant what time of day do you PE, and why that time of day?

Comment

@Jay1983 - Thank you for the info! Now I feel lighter knowing that cardio is good with PE. I'll surely run! Hahaha

@wishful10x8 - Usually, around 7pm - 10pm 'cause it's really peaceful from where I live and I got used to it. But of course if that's a bad thing or detriments my gains I can always change it to some other time.

Comment

I always do a session in the bathroom in the morning and again at night. I also do it a little whenever I get a chance to pull it out in private during the day
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I implanted some stretches through the day while after I take a piss. I think it's hard to over train with stretches if you are doing them light.

The best time to do PE is when you got the time I always try to have 24 hours between my routines, enough time to heal.

Comment

I think you are doing PE at the right time. It is as Jay said when you have the time uninterrupted.

Comment

Anytime as long as you are not stressed, distracted and you are feeling it.

first thing in the morning means you or little you might not be fully awake.
                    last thin at night often means i don't get morning wood which can be misleading for my PIs

I don't do cardio with PE but i have tried it before and MAN, do you turtle up like crazy because of the blood ij your penis not being used needed for your legs and respiratory system. Remember to always do PE after your workout.
                    Whatever the mind can Conceive and believe, the mind can achieve, regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.

Comment

I find that its better to do cardio in the AM or Day..your guy will be more relaxed for PE which i do at night (just began again). As long as you get a GOOD nights sleep for proper recovery...though as mentioned above keep an eye on your PI's, in the morning. After each PE workout at night. I drink a tall glass of V8 with onion, garlic, chili or cayenne, and nutmeg all sprinkled then mixed good. Then off to sleep.... Raging woodies i tell ya. Then in the AM i drink a glass of OJ for collagen repair and a Banana for the potassium, i love OJuice. (This will encourage +PI's.)

Stay at it.
                      "The shame was not that his body was exposed, but that it was exposed to indifferent eyes"-Ayn Rand

Comment

Thank you everyone for your opinions! It is all really very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                        X