Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Base / Mid / Glans girth, which exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base / Mid / Glans girth, which exercise?

Hello! I wonder which exercise does affects the individual parts on your penis most?

I put it to a queston if you didn't understand what i mean. Which exercise or the part of the exercise affects your base girth most?

Thank you!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Dear Habban, stick with your beginner routine for now. In a few more months you can start to add to the routine if you stop growing. For now focus on conditioning, and learning the response of your penis to the excersizes.
    How is your warm up/down routine working?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
      Dear Habban, stick with your beginner routine for now. In a few more months you can start to add to the routine if you stop growing. For now focus on conditioning, and learning the response of your penis to the excersizes.
      How is your warm up/down routine working?
      Hello wishful! That's exactly what i'm going to do, stick to my beginner routine. But i still want to know the answer becasue of interest, i'm not telling you i'm gonn apply or switch anything until my last 2 months are done.

The warm up/down works good, but i prefer doing the routine outside the shower because it feels like it gets more intense in that way. Thank you.
      Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
      BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Working...
      X