3 days on bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days on bad?

Hello, i have been doing JP90 a little bit over 2 months now with the goal to follow 2 days on 1 off, but sometimes i have done 1 day on 1 off, and 2 days on 2 off etc. But i have never been above 2 days on. I wonder if it would be too much if i today do a third day on, in a row. I have so much spare time atm and i would like to do it, i don't feel any fatigue or anything anyway. Could it be that much of a problem?
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

I don't see any reason not to as long as your PI's are good. Three days in a row is fine, many do 5 days then 2 rest days. What's important is that you have rest days.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      I don't see any reason not to as long as your PI's are good. Three days in a row is fine, many do 5 days then 2 rest days. What's important is that you have rest days.
      Okey, thank you! I heard everyone say that you grow on rest days, making it sound like you could have rest days all week and grow. But actually it is from the exercises you will be able to grow on the rest days, so i only see training 3 days in a row better than 2, you get more training. As long as you don't overtrain it or have bad PI's.

Comment

hello what people mean is not neccess a weeks rest but if you trained for a few weeks on and off then took 3 days straight off and did nothing on that 3rd day you would most likely have a large flaccid and mega boner and see results ie veins and maybe some gains

Comment

I would always encourage a 1on/ 1off routine.
          This enables you to closely watch your PIs and further add changes with time.
          Even if your dick feels no fatigue at all, you already have an on/off rhythm.

1on/ 1off in theory is the safest and most observing schedule but it all comes down to whatever feels better to you.
          Listen to your body at all cause! Don't follow certain numbers or minutes just so you complete a pattern.
          Always modify the routine to fit you best! Trial and error are unavoidable but it's how you learn

So if you feel like having a 3on schedule just watch out for changes and determine whether you should continue like that or not
          LeStrange
          Last edited by LeStrange; 03-10-2015, 06:42 AM.
          Allow and encourage your dick to grow. Don't force it to grow.

Comment

Thank you for all responses!

Comment

Working...
            X