Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any advice for good effective stretching for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice for good effective stretching for length?

just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on good solid techniques on stretching for length?

im no rookie, but i am just getting back in to a PE routine. so i understand a good portion of the basics, i dont claim to know all as a fool would, but some fresh perspective would be much appreciated.

thanks guys.

How long has it been since you have last done any PE and for how long did you do it? If you are just returning to PE I would recommend that you stick with a beginners routine until you have reconditioned your penis. The JP90 it a great routine and many have made gains with it.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 03-10-2015, 08:02 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Definitely start back with a beginners routine. JP 90 has some great stretches in it. Welcome back.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I noticed awhile back I took out directional stretches and felt I didn't gain as fast. Also I noticed better results from 1 min holds over 30 seconds.

Throw in btc stretches you're good to go. I still don't know why they're not in the beginner routine.

Comment

Ease into the stretch, light pull at the start . As girthgainzplz advised increase the duration of each hold over the next few weeks.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Check out LAS & Fowfers once you're conditioned, and these lig-based stretches can also be "bundled" to work on girth as well.

Comment

Yeah, ease when you stretching it up. Do not make some traumas or anything like that and you will be good and with big one

Comment

Originally posted by GirthGainzPlz View Post
                I noticed awhile back I took out directional stretches and felt I didn't gain as fast. Also I noticed better results from 1 min holds over 30 seconds.

Throw in btc stretches you're good to go. I still don't know why they're not in the beginner routine.
                With BTC stretches you can easily over do it so it is probably not recommended for the beginners

Comment

Working...
                X