Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So a basic question about bone pressing and the pubic bone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So a basic question about bone pressing and the pubic bone.

It might seem late to ask this question, but I've been a bit confused about bone pressing.

Whenever I measure my dick, I put the ruler right against it, and press down. But it would seem this pressing generates as much as 4/5 of an inch in length, which is a bit much IMO. The ruler digs in quite deep into my skin before I hit resistance, so I'm afraid I may be pushing not against the bone, but into the cavity between the bone and the dick. On the other hand, when I put the ruler a bit further from the dick, the hard bone comes much earlier and gives me only a small fraction of an inch. Am I sticking the ruler in too deep and therefore doing it wrong?
    I like making my wee wee larger

Yes make sure you are pressing against the bone just above the cavity.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Some guys have an inch or more of a fat pad, but it sounds like you may be forcing the ruler between your pelvic bone & your penis. Don't injure yourself,man! Taking measurements shouldn't hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Some guys have an inch or more of a fat pad, but it sounds like you may be forcing the ruler between your pelvic bone & your penis. Don't injure yourself,man! Taking measurements shouldn't hurt!
        Well, I never said it hurt or caused me any discomfort. I was just thinking I might be overstating my size is all.

Comment

IMO, I'd go with the smaller of the 2 measurements taken. Just be sure to always measure that way in the future for growth comparisons. PE SAFELY!

Comment

Ok, whatever you say!

On the other hand, though - I tried to stick the ruler into my pubic bone while flaccid, and I didn't notice such a phenomenon. It goes in about 0,3-0,4 of an inch inside and it rests. I wonder why it seems to go in so much deeper when I'm erect.

Comment

Your erection may be pulling your fat pad further away from the pubic bone.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

The measurement may alter slightly if you take measurements sitting and standing due to hip rotation/pelvic movement, but I think the important thing is to always measure exactly the same way so you know if your gaining with your current routine.

I've got about an inch of pad, but it ain't fat!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Consistency is key. Do the measurements the same each time. Dont worry about your stated measurements. The measurement is for you. Tracking yourself compared to yourself. Keep it up.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for the input, guys!

I'll post a pic of the dic later today when I get a boner, so you can see how deep the ruler goes for yourselves. It does look kinda suspicious, but it doesn't hurt or make me uncomfortable, so I guess it's alright.

Comment

Ok, here's my wee wee. The ruler looks opaque due to the flash, but it's in fact translucent. The scale shows 18,5 cm I think, but notice how deep it goes into my groin. Is it within the acceptable range? :P

http://s7.postimg.org/qg2xgjgvv/dicruler.jpg

Comment

It appears you have a fairly thick fat pad, so don't obsess over the measurement, just always measure the same way for future comparisons to indicate growth.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                          It appears you have a fairly thick fat pad, so don't obsess over the measurement, just always measure the same way for future comparisons to indicate growth.
                          That's reassuring, thanks!

A full-on excited boner now goes up to 19,5 cm and over 13 cm girth, which I attribute to a Supra Slammers routine I did a while ago. Which means my gains of 1 cm (0,4 in) in length and 0,5 cm (0,2 in) in girth are legit and true, which makes me happy (they do require a strong, excited boner to show though, and I don't always get those). I'm gonna resume the routine soon and gain some more.

I also have been doing it wrong, as my initial clamp only lasted 10 secs, while the final one lasted 30, and it should be either the other way around or 30/30
                          Wang McDiddledong
                          Last edited by Wang McDiddledong; 03-12-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Maybe you'd want to measure with the ruler on its edge, not flat?
                            Started May 2012
                            BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                            My stats
                            Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              Maybe you'd want to measure with the ruler on its edge, not flat?
                              Interesting, haven't tried it yet. My dingdongs has an upward curvature though, so it'd be hard to put the ruler against it.

Comment

Working...
                              X