how to primarily gain girth and fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to primarily gain girth and fast

As I've previously mentioned, I have been wanting to gain some girth because I want it to look more proportional to my length.

My name are my specs and I am not wishing for much growth... maybe half an inch in girth. I don't mind if the length increases but if I gain too much length, I'm afraid I'll feel like I'm back in square one.

I don't have any worries with how I naturally am, but after recently finding this world of PE I would like to give it a whirl.

How long should it take to reach my goal if these are my starting measurements?

There is nothing fast in PE, if you hurry it up you will likely hurt yourself, take it slow, and focus on health, over time gains will come. Pay attention to the safety instructions, and PE carefully, watch your PIs, if they are positive, you are on your way to gains, if you are patient, persistent and consistent, if they are negative, you must back off and take it easy on your penis.

9x6 is off the charts already, your focus should be on maintain EQ and learning more on how to use it, you can gain of course, if you want, and we are here to help you, just take it slow and do not rush it, you only have one penis, take care of it.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Bee stings, nettles and slamming it in a door are the quickest and no more dangerous than trying to rush gains.

Hope that helped.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        Bee stings, nettles and slamming it in a door are the quickest and no more dangerous than trying to rush gains.

Hope that helped.
        What about hitting it with a hammer?

Comment

Guys, thanks for the suggestions. The hammer idea is pretty sweet, but I'm open to more suggestions.

But jokes aside, I am in no rush, and yes I know how to use it quite well. Again, I have no issues and my penis is healthy (I take vitamins and supplements, and I learned how to prepare my penis before any exercises). What I was basically asking was what worked for you the quickest in terms of girth gains.

If it takes 2 years of dedication, so be it. Jokes are fun, but I'd also appreciate as many legitimate tips as possible coming directly from fellow members.

Comment

Try clamping if you are exoerienced. Pumping at low vacuum for long periods is also very good for girth and it's also very enjoyable.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't understand clamping, but if you can suggest a good pumping tool that would work for my size, point me in the right direction.

For the record, I'm likely not to be interested in anything extreme. I rather keep my penis working as it is now than to deal with any issues because I wanted such small gains

Comment

I am working on my girth as well. I was reading on a forum post here somewhere to have a mildly erect penis and then with two hands, have one index/thumb ("ok" sign) on the shaft area and the other below the head and basically clamp for a few seconds then let go.

I just started this site (so please double check) but I have been doing that in addition to the beginner exercises.

Comment

Personally with your size I would be doing a light routine for eq and penile health. 9x6 is huge. However if girth is still something you want to gain I would start with a manual routine incorporating jelqing and squeezes. Combining those 2 exercises should give you great eq and girth gains at the same time. Just remember to ease yourself in. Start with lower reps and gradually increase the amount and intensity as your body dictates.

Comment

9x6..... Sure

Comment

Working...
                    X