pain medication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain medication

i had to have a root canal and was prescribed pain medication and then fractured my lower back later that week and was given more medication. are there any permanenet side effects to these pain meds?and does being in constant pain effect penis at all?
    i was given tylenol/codeine and ibuprofen 800 im going to just take one of these not 2. just not sure whats better.
    i just want to make sure there arent any permanent side effects
    ive hear some thin blood and long term use can effect it. im supposed to take it for 2 weeks
    stuffandthings
    Last edited by stuffandthings; 03-17-2015, 02:33 PM.

That stuff will make your dick fall off!! Haha just kidding shouldnt affect your penis but idk if id pe on it because you could hurt yourself without noticing.
    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

Ibuprofen reduced swelling so has some effect on blood but nothing that would effect penis size or ruin your gains.

however, i would go or easy or take some time off not only because your system is currently working with all the medication to heal which uses a lot of energy you will need for penis growth but also because you are injured and are not jn the best state or mindset for growth. just my opinion.

sucks about your injuries man, get well soon
      Whatever the mind can Conceive and believe, the mind can achieve, regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.

Comment

I have been taking that for 3 years now for back pain. It really has had no effect that I can see as far as any issues with my penis or PE. My Dr did say that long term use may have an effect on testosterone levels. I had my levels checked and it has not effected me at all.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by stuffandthings View Post
          i had to have a root canal and was prescribed pain medication and then fractured my lower back later that week and was given more medication. are there any permanenet side effects to these pain meds?and does being in constant pain effect penis at all?
          i was given tylenol/codeine and ibuprofen 800 im going to just take one of these not 2. just not sure whats better.
          i just want to make sure there arent any permanent side effects
          ive hear some thin blood and long term use can effect it. im supposed to take it for 2 weeks
          Short term I don't see any problems, but long term use of acetaminophen (Tylenol etc) can wreck your liver. Follow what the doc says and pay attention to what your body tells you. My .02c

Comment

Working...
          X