60 days no gains :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 days no gains :(

I've been doing PE for two months. I started with Jon Pop's and was getting a lot of positive PIs, but no gains. I thought there was more I could do. I've been steadily upping it and have been very wary of any negative PIs. My current routine is 2 min and 3 sec stretch in every direction and then 600 3 second jelqs and 270 v-jelqs. I do towel lifts on off days, which is 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 3 off. I experience a little turtling after the stretching, redness, and a little soreness but it doesn't persist for more than a few minutes after my exercises. In general I've been happy with my exercising; increased flaccid hang and girth, greater vein visibility even after exercises, and faster if not harder erections. I measured today, however, and I still haven't gained anything! And I've been measuring to 1/16th of an inch. After the first month I added in JAIs because I read those were for slow gainers but they just make me erect right away. I would really like PE to work but it just doesn't seem to be. Should I add in more advanced exercises? And I don't know if this matters but I've been jelqing at about 50-75%.

I would just continue doing what you are doing for another month or two. Remember your first few months the goal is to condition your penis. If your PI's are good, you can add a few more reps each week, until your PI's begin to drop. Then back off a bit till your PI's return to normal. Gains take time. They happen on a microscopic level, so it will take a while before they can be seen on a visual level. One thing I would recommend would be edging a few times per week. Just remember edging is an exercise all in itself and may up the overall intensity of your routine, so like with any new exercise, ease into it and watch your PI's. Be patient and diligent and gains will come.

Comment

Same, about 2 weeks shy of your 60 days but same zero result. Thinking about adding a pump to my routine.
      START Jan 2015 6.4 x 5.0 :(
      April 2015 6.5 x 5.0
      :(
      CURRENT May 2015 6.7 x 5.1 :)
      GOAL >7.5 x >5.5

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

60 days is a very short period in PE terms, gains take time, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

That's just not long enough. A couple years ago I did PE for one month and then quit. I came onto this site, because I intend to give it a legitimate try once I order my bathmate. Anyways, From what I understand, it can take like 6 months before you even see a single result. Unless you are extremely lucky, 2 months just won't show any results.
          So yeah, just be persistent! This is your dick we are talking about. Give it the time that it needs to grow and don't get frustrated, or do anything drastic, like upping the intensity too quickly.
          Last edited by AM7797; 03-18-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I went through something similar as you. I started in September and went with a 5 days on 2 days off routine similar to what you were doing in terms of quantity which I think was too much and too early for my penis to handle. I mean your current routine has 870 Jelqs, to me that's a lot at this stage of your PE journey. When I started I got really excited after first week because my EQ shot up and I upped the intensity which shortly led to my penis being extremely fatigued. I decided to give 2 weeks off and not do anything except sex with wife. When I returned I lightened my routine to 3 days a week and dropped my Jelq's to 150 total and Boom my penis has finally responded. For me at least Less is more and days off are super important. Some people respond to intense routines and I guess someone like me responds to moderate less is more at least at this stage.
            Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
            Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
            Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

I'm pretty sure your routine is way too heavy for a beginner, aswell as the towel lifts and other exercises I think you could be overtraining. I've been doing the JP90 routine for the last month and have seen a 0.3" increase in length, I'd really recommend going back to the JP90 and just sticking with it for a little longer.

Comment

Maybe try hanging? If done correctly it is one of the best ways to gain length
                Start 1-09-15
                BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

I may have come on too strong. I'll take some de-load time. I was just concerned because I'm not sure what the time table for results should be given how everyone is so different. There has to be some standard or basic timetable to expect results otherwise how would you know if you're doing something right when you keep at it but nothing happens?

Comment

Working...
                  X