Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting started!

Hi all,

I'm new in here and would like some tips from the community about my goals and/or exercices that would efficiently help.

Starting at:

BPEL : 6.7"
    EG : 5.8"

My goal is somehow to increase lenght, girth is already good IMO.

Waiting for replies!

Thanks,

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Your length is above average, and your girth is huge, pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 35% and 50% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans, focus on stretches.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym antzone!

You may want to start a log in the progress forum.

Good luck with your goals, stay positive!
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
      X