Curious about X-Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about X-Cream

Just stumbled across this website for a product called X-Cream, which was apparently developed by a PE enthusiast. First I thought it was just another scammy enlargement cream (Maxoderm anyone?) but the knowledge of the product's creator, also the webmaster, was enough to intrigue me. He claims to have spent years perfecting the formula and has attached a money back guarantee to the product, which contains ingredients like saturated fats and arginine to plump up girth. Further, the price is very reasonable ($19.99 a jar) and according to the website should last quite a bit of time. There's also no subscriptions or auto-ship nonsense when you purchase the product. I think I'm sold on it.

X-Cream : Penis Enlargement Cream

Be sure to read the FAQ as well.

Seems fairly legit. Maybe you should get some and let us know how it works out.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The way I see it, this is a penis enhancer, not a penis enlarger and I don't think it'll give you permanent gains, like it claims. It'll give you harder erections (which may give you an increase in size if you have a poor EQ), but it's not going to give you anymore size than you already had available to you, but combined with a PE routine, it will no doubt have some positive effects.

Just my opinion.
      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

I ordered a jar of it. I'm somewhat impressed by the less gimmicky sales push as compared to other enhancement products. I feel that the developer is really confident this stuff will have a positive benefit on those who use it. The guy seems very passionate about the efficacy of his product. I don't believe it will make my penis exceptionally larger but I do feel somewhat confident in it's abilities to increase bloodflow etc. After all, arginine is one of the ingredients that you are literally rubbing into your dick! We will see.

Comment

o yea, anyone know if it's potentially 'dangerous' to use something like this in conjunction with Bio-Oil?

Comment

tell us how it goes. I'm looking for a cream to rub in after or before a workout to help aid in recovery and am still going through all the options.

The only cream that will enlarge your penis, I believe, is DHT.
            Starting/Current
            BPEL 7" 1/8
            EG 6"

Goal
            more girth!

Comment

Yeah, let us know how it goes JetSetter.

I might give this a shot in a few months. Rub a little bit in once I've finished my routine. Judging by the ingredients, it looks like it will help with staying plumped.

My PE Journey

Comment

Have you received the cream yet JetSetter?

My PE Journey

Comment

I have 2 jars of the "X-lotion", they cost me nothing because the guy needed some translation from english to spanish, I did him the favor and in return he send me the 2 jars.

I use it every time I take a shower (about 2 times a day) and I apply it with some jelq strokes until it gets totally dry. It has a really nice smell.

I don´t know if it´s doing something because I´m doing a regular PE routine and I´m also taking supplements to increase my EQ but I can say that the cream leaves my skin really smooth.

Regards
                  Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

I see that X-Cream has Sucralose in it which is Toxic and can cause cancer with extended use I think..I would love to use this product, but the thought of cancer of the prick is dam frightening...btw WTF is the Purpose of Sucralose in a PE lotion???

Comment

Why would this stuff contain sucralose, isn't sucralose an artificial food/drink sweetener? Why on earth would they put this in a lube? Alarm bells should be ringing if it has all this crap in it for anyone is using it, I think I will steer well clear and stick with either water based lube or coconut oil.
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I have used this and is really good. Used with pump. It help expand.

Comment

Working...
                        X