No announcement yet.

ideal Length routine for gains (manual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideal Length routine for gains (manual)

i am only focused on length right now.
    My routine goes
    1Minute hold in each direction. North,east,south,west.
    And i do it 2 Times.
    So far I've been doing it for 4weeks.
    Should i increase my time or sets?
    Btw no gains so im not sure if i should stay paiteint and go with this routine or step it up a knotch.
    Any help from you guys would be appreciated and if you have any questions from me ill help you out if i can.

How long have you been PE'ing for and what is your training history?

How are your PIs?
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      How long have you been PE'ing for and what is your training history?

How are your PIs?
      been at this for 5 weeks
      In my history so far i jelqed for the first week but i dont like it.
      I been stretching 5 weeks
      Pi so far no negatives,lower flacid hang but only when i get done stretching.next morning it seems the same when my boner goes down

Comment

I recommend that you follow a structured beginner's routine, such as JP90.

Omitting jelqing from your routine may affect your EQ, jelqing and stretching work hand in hand to enlarge your penis.

Jelqing takes some time to get used to, experiment with different techniques, and find out which one works better for you.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I recommend that you follow a structured beginner's routine, such as JP90.

Omitting jelqing from your routine may affect your EQ, jelqing and stretching work hand in hand to enlarge your penis.

Jelqing takes some time to get used to, experiment with different techniques, and find out which one works better for you.
          Okay,btw i've been stretching everyday. Should i rest a day e eryweek or something

Comment

Take at least two days off every week.

Your penis grows while you are resting.

Comment

Take at least two days off every week.

Your penis grows while you are resting.
              Listen to MRB8 a lot of wisdom there!

Made a similar mistake at the beginning went crazy 6 days a week and doing just too much in general and my penis was not conditioned/ready. It was like a Shock to him and I had to lay off for a week and rest him. I then switched to 2 days on/2 days off and boom in came the growth. Just take time to learn your body first in the first 2-3 months it will go a long way once you get in a full swing of things. GL!
              Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
              Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
              Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

Omg I am such a noob still. Sorry Mods did not mean to double post.
                Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by finlandia View Post
                  Omg I am such a noob still. Sorry Mods did not mean to double post.
                  Don't worry.

Comment

Don't worry.
                    Thanks mr.B, youre help is very appreciated
                    -Pinhead

Comment

Working...
                    X