I want to gain girth only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to gain girth only

Hey, I've been reading over this forum since sept 2014. I decided to finally make a account and post today.

I'm looking to gain girth only my wife isn't to concerned about my size I started with about 7.25 nbpel and 4.5 mseg. I'm now 7.5 nbpel and 4.75 mseg a she said she doesn't want it any longer as it goes in to far already. She said I could make it fatter though but she's happy with it how it was. I just feel its to thin.

I haven't stuck to anyone thing I honestly haven't evwn been that consistent with it but now I'm looking to be and I got a couple questions to gain girth anything that I feel puts a lot of force or blood in my tunica or expansion in there would be good for girth?

I've tried jeqling and I just sont feel like it does much and I'm not doing it right I'm about to start mild clamping next friday. I'm just looking for advice for best girth gains only. Like the goal its a lot of pressure and expansion of the tunica =girth?

Also how do you go about getting a pe coach to advice you and much much is it. I have a goal of 5.5 mseg more of a dream and I see from everyone here its possible and I'm ready to be dedicated

Comment

to the Gym and congrats on your gains!

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you have gained 0.25" in girth from jelqing then you are doing it right, anyway, to be sure, double check your technique by reading the information in the links below and watch the videos in the Exercises section of the site.

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Before jumping right on to clamping, why not take a look at The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine first.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

If you want, you can ask questions on the forums, and discuss with the members, also, you can sign up with MeCoach/Big Al's professional coaching service, for more information please refer to the following thread.

"Ask Big Al"/ The meCoach Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement Coaching Service

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      MrB8
      Member of the Month Nov 2013
      Last edited by MrB8; 03-22-2015, 12:09 AM.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Regardless of if you just want girth gains, you still have to build up to a more advanced routine. You have to condition yourself for higher degree/intense exercises, such as clamping, or you're putting your penis in danger of being damaged.

I believe smooth muscle expanding into the tunica (pressing against it) is what determines EQ. The less of a gap between the smooth muscle and tunica = the harder your erection will be and EQ is closely tied to girth since girth-only exercises usually require around 90% EQ.

Clamping, compressors, erect squeezes, ulis, flaccid bends, erect bends, and pumping are all girth-dominant exercises. Flaccid bends and pumping can be done by beginners, but for the others, it is recommended that some penile conditioning is built up over the course of at least 3-6 months before they are utilized. You did say you gained .25" length and .25" girth, so clearly you have experience so what I just said may not be a factor. Personally, I like pumping, clamping, erect squeezes, and erect bends done VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY carefully. Erect bends are probably the most dangerous girth exercise if done carelessly, in my opinion.

Comment

Thank you my friend. Out of the time I've probably spent 2-3 weeks jeqling. I didn't feel it was doing much but maybe I wasn't doing it right. I've just heen doing everything I've read all mixed together. My eq is great I've did aome clamping with cable ties bad mistake. I ordered cable cuffs and I'm waiting for them. I been doing a lot of manual clamping and squeezes I also do a 30 second uli then jelq up with my ok grip about this size of a dime. Is there any one thing I should do for girth and to target girth in looking for tunica exspanion?

Comment

I would recommend to experiment with V-Jelqs and see how you respond. My Girth gains started to show once I added V-Jelqs in my routine.
            Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
            Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
            Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

Thank you mrb8 I will give the jelq frew a chance. Should I only do one exercise a day or should I just keep doing a littkw bit of everything a day?

Also thank you girthwork. I've been to scared to do erect squeezes from fear and busting my penis.
              Also I have a question I have a left curve when I jeql or do anything does one side of my penis get more pressure because of the curve?

Comment

About this I tried but I feel as I wasn't doing them properly and thw left curve I have I felt like it was messing with that as I can only use my right hand and feel like I get enough pressure because of the left curve.

Comment

Check this thread out a lot of useful information.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html

Comment

Also is the higher the erection the better it is to work your girth?

Comment

Do you mean your penis curves to the left and when you jelq your jelq hand is forced to go along with your natural penis curvature and you think that may make the problem worse? Or do you mean your penis is fairly straight but when you jelq you always end up jelqing to the left and you're afraid you're penis will obtain a curvature from this? In either event, I've found that jelqing with an OK grip (thumb and index) with your other three fingers facing away from your body keeps the jelq a little more straight.

You can register with MaleEnhancementCoach.com and Big Al will personalize a routine for you based on your desires and experience or you can go to YourPenisDoctor.com and Dr. Howard will be the person making the custom routine for you. Each person is an expert in the field of male enhancement but each also have certain particular expertise unique to them. I could be wrong, but from what I gather from the websites and forums, Dr. Howard is vastly knowledgeable when it comes to routines that utilize various devices from pumps to hangers while Big Al is vastly knowledgeable when it comes to manual routines. Regardless of which site you choose, both Dr. Howard and Big Al serve as expert advisers to each other.

Comment

Okay wow thanks I was doing them all the way wrong I just did the basic jelq but to the left middle and right I thought that's a v jelq lmao. That added .3 to your girth?

Comment

Yes my penis curves to the left already and I'm scared ill either make it more curved or the jeqls arent going to work proper because of the curve

Comment

Originally posted by d.dixon90 View Post
                            Okay wow thanks I was doing them all the way wrong I just did the basic jelq but to the left middle and right I thought that's a v jelq lmao. That added .3 to your girth?
                            Yeah Dude! Didn't start gaining Girth till I started doing V-Jelqs and edging.

I am doing 150 V-Jelqs right now with slow 4-5 second strokes with 2 days on/ 2 days off. I edge right after for 15-20 min. Really happy with results so far along with my EQ shooting through the roof at the same time.

Comment

That's awesome you've made really good gains too. How long did it take with the v jelqs to add .3 girth? Also what % erection did you use with the v jelq?

Comment

Working...
                              X