Few questions about JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions about JP90

Hi all, so i just started doing jp90 and i just finished the second but i have some questions and issues

So my first problem is that i have hard time keeping decent erection ( less than %30 erection ) throughout the exercise, so every time during the exercise i interrupt the process to jerk my penis few times but still im not able to have half of erection for stretches and specially when i wanna Perform stretches in clockwise, cause if im not wrong after stretches i have to do clockwise stretches immediately right ?

My second problem is Kegels, i dont feel anything when for example i stretch downwards for the count of 25 kegels, i dont feel anything i just basically play with my belly and stomach, i dont know if thats normal or im really fucked up lol
    It'd be great if you guys could help me with these issues

Thanks a lot

Have you tryed stopping your urine stream with a kegel?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

yes i have its hard but i am able to do it
      but in jp90 routine i dont feel anything when i scratch

Comment

Keep working at it. Especially while urinating so you are clearly using the correct muscles. Remember to do reverse kegels also.

Comment

What do you mean by reserve muscles ? and also would that count as a exercise, i mean stop while urinating ?

thank you
          Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
          Keep working at it. Especially while urinating so you are clearly using the correct muscles. Remember to do reverse kegels also.

Comment

Yes stopping your urine would count as kegeling. Reverse kegels are when you lightly push the pelvic floor muscle out causing them to relax. Sort of like pushing out a fart and pushing urine out, but gently. Research kegels and reverse kegels, and pelvic floor balancing.

Comment

Reverse kegel for newbie

Kegel Exercises

Minuteman's Kegel Master List
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm glad to see that you are giving JP90 a chance. I had very positive results with this routine especially in the EQ department. Just remember that you should gradually work yourself up to the full routine over the course of 90 days. Don't try to do the full routine right away. Ease into it.

Ok, so first off, you don't need to be erect to stretch. You want to be flaccid when stretching. If you try to stretch when hard you will probably hurt yourself.

Now when it comes to the jelqing, you want to try and get a little hard if you can. Like 60-70% if possible. If not, no worries you will get there eventually. What I do is fantasize a little to get going and then I will kegel every other jelq to keep pumping new, fresh blood in. Remember also you only need to grip as tight as needed to move the blood up your shaft. Use too much force and again, you can hurt yourself.

As far as the kegels go I think it is pretty normal that you don't feel anything when pulling down. I don't either. When I pull up and kegel it practically pulls out of my hand, but when I stretch down, nothing. Not even a twitch. So either that's normal, or we are both f**kd up. Which wouldn't surprise me, Ive never been classified as normal.

Comment

Ya thank you, ya i like it so far although sometimes i dont know if im doing it right or nah , like i dont feel the kegels in any direction not just when im pulling it down, even when im stretching up i still dont feel any kegel, maybe the problem is the way i grip my penis while stretching, idk i do it OK shape so it should be good,
                  So you do kegels while you jelq too ? should i do that too ? and also how long its gonna take for me to see the result for jp90 ? and just to make sure about counting jelq, when they say 50 jelq that means 25 with left hand and 25 with right hand, right ?

thanks

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                  I'm glad to see that you are giving JP90 a chance. I had very positive results with this routine especially in the EQ department. Just remember that you should gradually work yourself up to the full routine over the course of 90 days. Don't try to do the full routine right away. Ease into it.

Ok, so first off, you don't need to be erect to stretch. You want to be flaccid when stretching. If you try to stretch when hard you will probably hurt yourself.

Now when it comes to the jelqing, you want to try and get a little hard if you can. Like 60-70% if possible. If not, no worries you will get there eventually. What I do is fantasize a little to get going and then I will kegel every other jelq to keep pumping new, fresh blood in. Remember also you only need to grip as tight as needed to move the blood up your shaft. Use too much force and again, you can hurt yourself.

As far as the kegels go I think it is pretty normal that you don't feel anything when pulling down. I don't either. When I pull up and kegel it practically pulls out of my hand, but when I stretch down, nothing. Not even a twitch. So either that's normal, or we are both f**kd up. Which wouldn't surprise me, Ive never been classified as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by farhad1371 View Post
                    Ya thank you, ya i like it so far although sometimes i dont know if im doing it right or nah , like i dont feel the kegels in any direction not just when im pulling it down, even when im stretching up i still dont feel any kegel, maybe the problem is the way i grip my penis while stretching, idk i do it OK shape so it should be good,
                    So you do kegels while you jelq too ? should i do that too ? and also how long its gonna take for me to see the result for jp90 ? and just to make sure about counting jelq, when they say 50 jelq that means 25 with left hand and 25 with right hand, right ?

thanks
                    For kegels get an erection then make it twitch by its self, that would be the muscles to go for. For me I kegel when I'm stretching. I kegel once in awhile while jelqing if my erection % goes down. But other than that I cant concentrate on counting, timing my rep, and how long (or if) I kegel. Lol
                    03/01/2015
                    BPEL: 6
                    EG: 4 1/2

04/17/2015
                    BPEL: 6 5/8
                    EG: 4 3/4

Goal for 12/31/2015
                    BPEL : 7 1/2
                    EG: 5

Comment

oh i see. Question how long do you hold your kegel while stretching ? is just for few seconds ?

Originally posted by bloodthorne262 View Post
                      For kegels get an erection then make it twitch by its self, that would be the muscles to go for. For me I kegel when I'm stretching. I kegel once in awhile while jelqing if my erection % goes down. But other than that I cant concentrate on counting, timing my rep, and how long (or if) I kegel. Lol

Comment

I switch it up. Some times I'll hold it for 5 seconds sometimes I do short quick ones, one after the other. Then sometimes I mix the 2 methods. It keeps me on my toes
                        03/01/2015
                        BPEL: 6
                        EG: 4 1/2

04/17/2015
                        BPEL: 6 5/8
                        EG: 4 3/4

Goal for 12/31/2015
                        BPEL : 7 1/2
                        EG: 5

Comment

Working...
                        X