Fast results... is it good????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast results... is it good????

Well i started about 2 weeks ago. To be sure that my new size i put on was not only noticeable by me I stopped having sex with my girl as much, maybe 2 times a week. Also, I started taking 450 MG magnesium and 30MG zinc and 1000MG vitamin C. Tonight when she came over and I was walking around naked she asked me " is your dick getting bigger or am I just seen things? " I than explained to her what Iv been doing and she was not happy. For one reason she said that it looks uglier when its bigger and when it hangs longer with all the veins poking out second she is afraid its gonna get 2 big and doesn't like that. I am going to continue with the program but I was wondering if anyone else out there experienced fast results in girth and length like i did. i measured and it was 1.5cm longer. I only hope these results continue like this and I hope this is normal and not something that's going to disappear with time. Anyone KNOW?

You girlfriend is probably scared that if you get a big cock , then youll start cheating and fucking other women.

Comment

Good job mate! Keep up the good work! Steve how long it takes to make gains cemented? I was always wondering that

Comment

Plan on a few months for gains to be cemented. I gained like crazy when I was into my fourth and fifth month of p.e. back in 2003-2004 and then I cut back because I thought I would end up with a foot long dick. Of course, my gains were not cemented and I lost half of them--length, not girth.

Comment

what is a good cementing routine anyway?

Comment

Yea gains like this are really good actually. First off you probably gained in eq and actually put on some size at the same time. This is pretty much what happened to me at the begining especially with girth i gained a half inch in like 2 months. So its nothing to worry about really take you gains and be happy =)
            Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
            9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
            10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
            11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
            12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
            1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Thank you all for the feed back. And I agree she prob is worried i ll cheat on her with a bigger cock. It just so happens i moved to a new apt where only college girls live hahaha. I don't know about y'all but when i think about being 8 inches or even 9 I would love to show it off. So i guess it's normal of her. Thank you guys again, and im really glad I found this site it is my solution to my problem.

Comment

Working...
              X