Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Hey guys. I've been jelqing pretty consistently for the last two months. I've only taken a one week break because my penis was very sore after about 1100 jelqs the previous week. I saw awesome gains. My flaccid was longer my erections were getting awesome and my penis was just looking bigger. I haven't measured it but I would say ive grown about .25 inches NBPEL and about .2 inch in MELG but I just had surgery and cant strain at all with my arms and chest. I tried jelqing and it just hurt too bad to do. I will be this way for about 2-3 weeks. Will this rest period destroy my jelqing journey? Do I need to start all over when I can return to normal activity?

Sorry to hear about your surgery.

PE is a life long journey, a few weeks setback will not destroy anything, two months is a very short time to worry about, just ease back into JP90 when you resume.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Just let you body heal, PE can wait. Any gains you might loose will come back quickly when you restart. I wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

@jmf_24,
        I fell on ice in late February and broke my wrist in 2 places. Had surgery and am still in physical therapy, but now able to get some of my routine going again. However, I did take 3-4 weeks off consecutively, and while it was a setback in my gains (I'm sure), You will find that those gains will return more quickly once you start back. Just take it easy and focus on your recovery and getting all the anesthesa drugs out of your body from surgery (that'll take a couple of weeks) "cause PE wouldn't be all that effective until that junk (drugs) is out of your body anyway. Hope your recovery proceeds as quickly as mine!

Comment

Working...
        X