Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on my Routine

Hi Guys,

So I think I have to finally commit to this properly and be consistent with things. Lately I have been getting depressed about my size and the fact that things havent been changing with what I have been doing.

I guess I was looking for a short cut or an easy way of doing this. I bought a bathmate and just kinda hoped that would be all i needed, and after 3 months of using only the bathmate - no changes. Temporary changes yes, but nothing permanent. 2 weeks or so ago I decided to add in manual stretches, and I have been doing those consistently since. The other night I measure myself and I was 1 cm LESS than I thought I was. I dont know if this was due to inconsistent measuring, or due to me being depressed and having a poor EQ at the time. Anyway, that really made me decide I have to organise a routine and stick to it. This is what I have planned:

Warm up
    Stretches
    Kegels with Stretches
    Jelquing - 70 reps which I will add to each week
    Edging - erect kegels whilst doing this (I also have pre e problems too)
    Bathmate for 15 minutes - 3 sets of 5 minutes

What do you guys think about that for a routine? I am planning to do that 4 days a week - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. Is it OK to do stretching more than the 4 days a week I have planned?

Thanks guys

Poor EQ can definitely affect measurements.

Sounds like you have a good plan, and the routine looks good. Be sure to keep a close eye on PI's, and fatigue levels. The best growth zone is when most or all PI's are positive, and EQ is strong. Even if results don't show quickly, that's the best way to encourage them.

It might help to take a look at what your PI's were like during your pumping routine. If they were negative or neutral, and EQ suffered, it may have been too intense. Pumping is actually considered advanced girth work by most, though can be done from the beginning if taken slowly, and carefully.

Keep the stretches to only routine days, and give yourself complete rest on off days. No PE, no kegels or edging.

PEGym is okay though.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Great advice by working_4_it. I personally think that starting with a manual routine before adding devices is the best way to go. Your dedication, consistency and patience will be key to your success.

Good luck.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X