Does the bible work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the bible work?

I'm tempted to order this bible with a $20 discount I got in my inbox [Link Removed by Moderator]

Does this ebook really work though? Anyone having experience with it?
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 03-28-2015, 10:03 PM. Reason: Link Removed

We have more information, and community support all for FREE.

No that book has risky instructions. Do not buy it.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Don't waste your money. Pe Bible is not even a good book!

About a year ago I found Pe Bible through a back door on google (now disabled) and downloaded it. I'm looking at it now.....

I thought it would be longer but it's only 94 pages, a great deal of which are based on supplements, very little in the way of PE exercise technique. The PE exercises that are listed are just stretching, jelqing, and Ulis... nothing groundbreaking or new in the way of routines or progression either.

I wouldn't even call it a bible, it's more of a booklet with a huge grocery list of vitamins, herbs, and supplements you don't need. A lot of which have unwanted side effects and should not be taken with certain medications and supplements.

This is one book I would not recommend to anyone.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I downloaded it for free!!! I don't remember how I did it though… just search around and you should be able to find it for free.
        Start date 4-16-14 now 7-12-16
        BPFSL 7.5 BPFSL 8.25
        BPEL 6.875 BPEL 7.5
        EG 5.250 EG 5.5
        NBPEL 6 NBPEL 6.5
        EQ 7 EQ 8.5

Comment

My two cents on the book, is that it has some very good info, but compared this site, the book has almost nothing…there is almost endless archives, not to mention live feedback from people who care. Being a part of this community is very motivating and really makes it easy to keep at something I really love to do and learn about… good luck either way!!!
          Start date 4-16-14 now 7-12-16
          BPFSL 7.5 BPFSL 8.25
          BPEL 6.875 BPEL 7.5
          EG 5.250 EG 5.5
          NBPEL 6 NBPEL 6.5
          EQ 7 EQ 8.5

Comment

Working...
          X