Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started

Just posted in the intro forum, and now ready to get started.
    I am wanting to try the JP90 routine, and would love to hear from those that have used this routine to good effect.
    Also, not sure I completely understand"cementing".
    When/How/For how long?
    I am in this for the long run, just want to make sure I get started off right.
    MH103
    MH103

JP90 is a great program. It is very intense and you may want to start with about half and work your way up to the whole program. Cementing is when you decide you have reached your target size. You cut your routine in half for a couple weeks, then cut in half again and so on to ease out of PE. Or just keep doing a light program to keep penjs health high and never quit.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent

After you reach your goal you follow a lighter version of your routine to maintain your gains, until they are cemented. The link above discusses the subject in more details.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The JP90 has worked well for many including myself, that's why it is highly recommended here.

When you reach your goal cementing is used to help make the gains permanent. It is continuing the routine at a lower intensity for several months until you are completely healed at your larger size.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X