adding girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding girth

ok people im starting to think girth matters to not only lenght so im lookin for a great work out i can do to add girth to my penis looking to add 1 inch
    any comments welcome

Have you completed a beginners routine yet? Want girth? Do that. After 90 days add a girth specific exercise. Emphasize on V-jelqs but don't think about doing an advanced girth routine unless you don't even care about the health of your penis or plan on using it. Not saying you injure yourself, but you're more likely to do so and the injury WILL BE HORRIFIC.

Dad
    Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
    Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
    Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
    Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

thanks for the info ye im on jps 90 day but i tought since im not suffering when i add more to my work out a girth excerise wont do harm see my erection aint suffering either so maybe im able for it

Comment

Focus on your jelq quality. After 6 weeks focus on doing more v-jelqs. Do 40 v-jelqs and 50 wet jelqs. Don't stress it too much. Your gains will come and you will be happy with your member.

Dad
        Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
        Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
        Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
        Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

ok il give it a go im on my first week now so il see how things work out

Comment

Originally posted by karl from ireland View Post
            ok people im starting to think girth matters to not only lenght so im lookin for a great work out i can do to add girth to my penis looking to add 1 inch
            any comments welcome
            Yeah I reckon there's plenty of girls that would rather have a penis that's average in length but girthy instead of a long, thin dick. Good call.

Like others above me said, focus JP's 90 day program first. The v-jelq in this routine is a girth exercise. Later on(AFTER you finish JP's 90 day routine), you can add more girth exercises.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, Karl.

From reading your past posts, I see that you are very eager. I suggest that you stick to JP's 90 day routine before adding any additional exercises. Remember that this routine may give you some gains (see mine below) but as I understand from the vets here, this routine prepares your penis for the more intense exercises ahead.

What I have done myself is after following JP's for 2 months, I added 2 extra minutes to my wet jelqing and 1 minute to the v-jelqs, that's it! If you start adding more intense exercises, you will THINK that you are handling it well and continue advancing, ill-prepared, until you end up hurting yourself. 3 months goes by quick and remember that PE is about patience, hard work, and perseverance.

Good luck.
              November 17, 2009 January 19, 2010
              5 15/16" BPEL 6" BPEL
              4 2/5" EG 4 1/2" EG

March 4, 2010
              6" BPEL
              4 1/2" EG Top
              4 3/4" EG Mid
              5 1/4" EG Base
              6 1/2" BPSFL

Comment

good point tervea
                il do that so you seem to have got good gains from jelqs

Comment

ok jps 90 day is done i have had gains now what i want to no is there any household items i can use at home for a clamp

Comment

Karl,

I just looked back to your first post and it was done 3 weeks ago. At that time you said that you were just starting out and had only done 3 sessions. Were you doing PE before that first post since November? If not, you are not conditioned enough to concern yourself with clamping. If you only started PE in mid-January, you are not due to complete JPs Beginner routine until mid-April.

If I have some how misunderstood your first message and you have completed the initial 90 days of PE, I would suggest trying some different squeezes and bends before moving on to clamping. If you are not yet conditioned, you risk injury.

Good luck my friend.
                    November 17, 2009 January 19, 2010
                    5 15/16" BPEL 6" BPEL
                    4 2/5" EG 4 1/2" EG

March 4, 2010
                    6" BPEL
                    4 1/2" EG Top
                    4 3/4" EG Mid
                    5 1/4" EG Base
                    6 1/2" BPSFL

Comment

tereva is right, and I have tried some clamping, not anything that good ol' "Horse squeezes" can't accomplish.

Check them out on here, in the videos, I think.

Comment

i think i am mate.
                        i have only started with this program and staying with it.
                        i done it before but never stuck with it

Comment

Working...
                        X