Testicles twitched during stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicles twitched during stretching

Over the last week I've started a very gentle routine. One day on, one day rest. The routine involves warming up with a heat pad for 10 mins, followed by the basic stretch: up, down, left and right. Each hold is done for roughly 20 seconds. After that, I finish with 20 Reverse Kegels.

Today I noticed that doing the basic stretch (towards the left) had quite a odd effect on my body. While holding the stretch, every time I exhaled and my chest went in, my testicles would have a quick twitch/spasm. I noticed this because I could physically feel it, almost like I had done a really quick Reverse Kegel. I also noticed it in the mirror after becoming aware of what was happening. This only happened while breathing out while holding the left stretch. This did not happen while stretching in any other direction or during the Reverse Kegels. I should note, however, that my penis is slanted towards the left, just in case this has anything to do with that. Also, back when I used to overwork myself with Reverse Kegels, I would find my testicles having a quick spasm much like this after each Reverse Kegel.

Any idea what this is? Have I somehow ended up overworking myself or was that spasm a sign that my muscles are really stiff and that the stretch is doing its job?

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I experienced no pain and no other discomfort during or after my session.
    03/02/2019
    BPEL: 5.5"
    NBPEL: 5"

It sounds like an involuntary kegel only reverse. It might be your body anticipating the reverse kegel that is coming and starting without you. Are you avoiding kegels for.a reason?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well, I do involuntarily Kegel a lot whenever I get a erection, so I do 'try' to control them. However, I haven't made much of a conscious effort to do this. At the moment my focus has just been trying to balance my pelvic floor.

It is strange though that this only happened during the left stretch...

EDIT: This is also the very first time I've experienced an involuntarily Reverse Kegel without even having started any Reverse Kegels yet.
      03/02/2019

Comment

Are you also doing deep flat footed squats, or yoga to stretch the pelvic floor?

Comment

I do deep squats (without any weight) 3 times a week. I plan to start Yoga next month just so that my body has time to adjust to all this.
          03/02/2019

Comment

With no pain, and no other issues, it appears to me that it is part of the adjustment phase. I am not the most knowledgeable about these issues. You might want to check in with Pegasus, or LongerLastingNoob.

Comment

In the interim, a self exam is good, <snicker>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbj4NwiQhk8
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

No real issues down there (I normally examine myself once a month like the video says).
                03/02/2019

Comment

Working...
                X