Uncircumsized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumsized

I'm uncircumsized and how should i perform the stretching and jelqing? It's a little hard to do the exercises!
    Current; 6" BPEL, 5.75" MEG
    GOAL; 8" BPEL, 6.5-7" EG

You should do dry jelqs and retract foreskin when streching
    START 12.2014
    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
    Current 8.2015
    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
    Current 6.2017
    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Stretching: Pull your foreskin back, grip about an inch behind the glans, then pull your penis out and hold.

Do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft. Make sure your hands and penis are dry, if you notice slippage, you are probably pulling too hard. You may use a tissue or a piece of cloth to aid your grip.

Jelqing: Add a generous amount of lube on your shaft and on your hands, pull your foreskin back, and start jelqing with an okay grip from the bottom of your shaft to right before the glans.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by 7254s View Post
        You should do dry jelqs and retract foreskin when streching
        I don't think it's a good idea do it dry. But thanks anyway!
        GOAL; 8" BPEL, 6.5-7" EG

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          Stretching: Pull your foreskin back, grip about an inch behind the glans, then pull your penis out and hold.

Do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft. Make sure your hands and penis are dry, if you notice slippage, you are probably pulling too hard. You may use a tissue or a piece of cloth to aid your grip.

Jelqing: Add a generous amount of lube on your shaft and on your hands, pull your foreskin back, and start jelqing with an okay grip from the bottom of your shaft to right before the glans.
          Thanks, i'll try!
          GOAL; 8" BPEL, 6.5-7" EG

Comment

Stretching is in flacid state and jelqing is erect (50% to 70% erect), am i correct?
            GOAL; 8" BPEL, 6.5-7" EG

Comment

Im uncircumsized too and i do it dry, its much easier than to do it wet while with other hand you need to hold skin, in general wet and dry jelqs are excersise with same effects.
              START 12.2014
              Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
              Current 8.2015
              Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
              Current 6.2017
              Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by afilho View Post
                Stretching is in flacid state and jelqing is erect (50% to 70% erect), am i correct?
                Yes
                START 12.2014
                Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
                Current 8.2015
                Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
                Current 6.2017
                Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

I'm not circumcised either and i just grab by an inch before my head with foreskin over my penis and clamp a little tightly and pull.
                  For jelqing I like to have my foreskin over my head so that it isn't popping over my head everytime I jelq up to the bottom of the glans
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                  X