Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

penis shaft enlargement can I make it thicker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis shaft enlargement can I make it thicker?

I have split the head of my penis from bottom to top ( all the way on the bottom and about 1/2 way on top) I like to insert different size objects down the shaft to make it thicker( I am 5 1/4 long by 5 1/2 thick soft and 8 3/4 long by 5 3/4 thick hard) what I would like to know is how far can I strech the shaft ? So far I can insert a female tampon super plus down the shaft with no problem my opening is that large can I go larger?

Oh fuck.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

I am not familiar with the body modification you described, but you can read (click on the link) how Penis Enlargement works and view the videos and see if you can do the same exercises.

However, please not that PE'ers gain girth by enlarging the penile chambers and the smooth muscle within, so maybe what you are looking for is some kind of internal stretching program, like what they do with piercings and inserting larger sounds in the urethra. As for length, you can stretch your flaccid penis as described in instructions and gain.

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
        Oh fuck.
        Double Oh Fuck!!! And yikes, I hope this is a late April Fools joke
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

To each their own, gentlemen.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by fred paddock View Post
            I have split the head of my penis from bottom to top ( all the way on the bottom and about 1/2 way on top) I like to insert different size objects down the shaft to make it thicker( I am 5 1/4 long by 5 1/2 thick soft and 8 3/4 long by 5 3/4 thick hard) what I would like to know is how far can I strech the shaft ? So far I can insert a female tampon super plus down the shaft with no problem my opening is that large can I go larger?
            Please upload picture to your album

Comment

This is a gym dedicated to penis HEALTH, NOT S&M! I suggest you search elsewhere for forums to discuss cramming foreign objects up you tool. Not what I would call a healthy practice! Btw, how many urinary tract infections have you been treated for? ...That's a HEALTH question, in case you didn't know.

Comment

I am sorry for my response. It sounded awful to me, and scared me very badly. I wish you the best OP.

Comment

Welcome Fred!

I actually tried to find an answer to your question online, considering both the meatotomy and sounding limitations. There's lots of good info for safe practice and progression, but no stated size limits.

It may be safest to contact someone specializing in that particular body mod area for suggestions. Please do be safe in the meantime, and good luck to you!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

thanks for the reply I know it sounds strange by I reaily do like to insert objects down the shaft to make it thicker to get an idea how thick I am look at a T_P card board roll thats how thick I am. and I am not into S&M just having fun with my penis

Comment

So where I measure my outside diameter you are telling us your inside diameter right?
                      And I am sorry about my reply at first.

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

the outside is how thick I am.

Comment

Hi jay1983

Comment

I don't have an answer for you, but your question is quite interesting. thanks Fred

Comment

Working...
                              X