Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Im a 21 yo from europe, i have always had complex about my girth : 4.3"

i have 6" length (no bone pressed) and i find it ok.

So i only want to improve my girth, i would say my short time goal is 5".

i will take any recommandation

Hi Arbert, to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome Arbert! Glad to have you with us! Do lots of reading particularly the beginner threads,select a routine (JP90), take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal to post your progress and stay motivated, but most importantly, PE SAFELY to avoid injury!

Comment

Hello Arbert!

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community! Since MrB8 and the other male members are better at answering your PE questions, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome Arbert, thanks for joining us. The beginning is the best place to start. Build slowly, and safely and you will meet your goals. Enjoy.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

As mentioned above a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow and gradually increase over time.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hello, and welcome Arbert!

For girth starting out, it's best to stick with the beginner routine exercises. If you prefer to focus on girth, you can minimize stretching, but keeping some in is still beneficial overall. Most have great results just with the standard routine, and it's safest to hold off on any advanced exercises until you are fully conditioned.

Yep, everyone is really helpful and supportive here. All of them are great guys. If you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you, and glad to have you here. Stay safe, and patient.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks everyone for you support ! i havent started my journey already, im reading through the forum to inform myself as much as i can before starting. I have already read a bit the Jp 90 routine for beginner:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...deos-pics.html

and i have already a few questions :

-are the supplements realy necessary for the beginning?
                -can a hot shower replace the warm up?
                -how many seconds of contraction is meant in a quick kegel?
                -since i mostly want to improve the girth wich stretching exercises are the best ?
                -is there an explicative video for the V jelqs also?

english is not my native language sorry for the mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Arbert View Post
                  Thanks everyone for you support ! i havent started my journey already, im reading through the forum to inform myself as much as i can before starting. I have already read a bit the Jp 90 routine for beginner:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...deos-pics.html

and i have already a few questions :

-are the supplements realy necessary for the beginning?
                  -can a hot shower replace the warm up?
                  -how many seconds of contraction is meant in a quick kegel?
                  -since i mostly want to improve the girth wich stretching exercises are the best ?
                  -is there an explicative video for the V jelqs also?

english is not my native language sorry for the mistakes
                  - No, supplements are not necessary, you can PE and gain without taking them.

- A hot shower would be an inferior method, but better than no warmup at all, be careful not to overheat your testicles.

- One to two seconds.

- The V-Jelq Series

You are welcome, we are all here to help one another. Good luck, PE safely!
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

another question, why cant i see the photos in the albums?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/albums.html

i only see the titles and number of photos

(i just realized my question about the stretching exercises for girth was stupid ^^, as i said english is not my native language)

Comment

It was not stupid to ask questions. Keep some stretches in your routine for penis health.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I just clicked on the link in your post, and went directly into them. You have to click in the album title, then the first photo in the album, then just click that photo to move thru subsequent pics.

Arbert, there are no "stupid" questions for newbies in the Gym, Everybody has a learning curve here, so ask away! You may be directed to a thread or video by a member, but that's so you can fully understand the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbert View Post
                          another question, why cant i see the photos in the albums?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/albums.html

i only see the titles and number of photos

(i just realized my question about the stretching exercises for girth was stupid ^^, as i said english is not my native language)
                          Asking questions is never stupid, we are all here to help.

Click on those links with titles you see, and it will take you to the photos.

Comment

Yep, ask away Arbert. No questions are stupid.

Regarding the photos, this may help;
                            Site Photo Issues - Albums not showing, posts, etc.

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I tried from another computer and could see them. Seems like my actual computer was the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X