Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SECRET PE - quick and discreet warm up methods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SECRET PE - quick and discreet warm up methods?

Hi everyone,

Ive done PE before and saw some pretty good results after 2 months, not sure why but i just lost track and got lazy. Now im looking to start up again but the only problem is that before i was living out of home and could easily find the privacy.

Now im back with the parents temporarily and the girlfriend who lives with me (decided not to share me peing with her)

Pretty much i have a 2 hour window from the time i finish work until she gets home and were together until the next day at all times.

In that 2 hours im confident i can do the routine fairly quickly while "on the toilet" its just the warm up/down im stuck with. Rice sock is out because i cant be seen using it in the microwace, showers are out because i cant take too many otherwise theyll notixe, warm cloth is out due to having to warm up on my bed at home, heating pad maybe? Im not sure

Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of something that might solve my problem? Ultimately what would work is a small wireless heating pad that can be concealed in my boxers although im yet to find one.

Any help appreciated

Cheers.

A heating pad is a good option.

If time is a constraint, consider splitting your routine.

Rice socks are used to sooth pain on many different areas on your body, not just for penis enlargement, no one will know you are PE'ing because you use a rice sock.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yeah i realize that although every mon,wed,fri at the same time i use my rice sock with no visible pain it going to raise some eyebrows

Comment

If you're packing enough to keep a heating pad in place while walking around in boxer shorts, then you don't need PE!
        ...just kidding...I don't think they make battery op heating pads, too much drain on the batteries, but the new corded ones heat up pretty quickly, so that's the route I'd go if I were you. Conversely, you could just buy a 1 month rental on a near-by Billboard and announce to your GF & Family that you're PEing now, and not face having to explain it one-on-one, that's the easier alternative!

Oh, and if you go the billboard route, remember a picture is worth a thousand words!
        jockinthebox
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month May 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by jockinthebox; 04-08-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

There are smaller versions of electric heating pads, made for specific area therapy use. Though a bit more expensive than regular sized ones. Can be found in drug stores, online, or probably most major department stores in the sports medicine area.

There are also small battery operated, and rechargeable wireless heating pads. I thinks Sunbeam makes one, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Also can be found in the same places, except department stores rarely carry them. Ebay is another good option.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

This is really getting me down guys because i need to find a soloution to this as i know the benefits of pe and have seen them first hand, the fact that i can't now is really getting to me

Comment

You could try this

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...r-updated.html

Comment

Just get a heating pad. They're like $12.
                3/18/2015
                NBPEL: 8.125 EG: 5.5. BEG: 6.5

Short-term Goal

8.5"x 6"

Comment

Why not just be open about you doing PEGym? I have talked with both my dad & girlfriend about it, and i'm 19 years old. Nothing to feel shame for, your girlfriend will support you and your dad is your dad, he will not create a scene, maybe he will find it very interesting and cool. Try it
                  Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
                  BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

And who knows your daughter might even get an account one day.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Some people use a UV lamp with good effect. Since they can be used for muscle pain that's a good excuse to have one.
                      My Way There

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys, im starting to think that i might be open with the girlfriend about it not sure how to approach that conversation though lol

Comment

If she's cool, I'd tell her. I told my wife after a couple of months. I got sick of sneaking around. She actually found it 'kinda hot' that I took an interest in keeping her happy. I told her it would keep me from getting ED.

Comment

Penis health is a healthy thing to talk about. Dont be ashamed at all.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Im thinking of just saying im doing small basic quick exercises no more than 15 mins 3x a week just for penis health, better erections and ed prevention.

I think im more worried about the fact of what she will think of me, while we have amazing sex and she orgasms over and over at least 5 + times every session and says its the best shes had, its no secret shes been with alot of men and some who were larger than me. I guess i have an insecurity where if i tell her she will look down on me as someone "who has to exercise their penis to perform" while others didn't.

As unhealthy as that thought sounds we cant hide our insecurities

Comment

Working...
                              X