Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PE actually work? Scientists say not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE actually work? Scientists say not.

So this is my first post and I know it will be a controversial one. However, I have been able to find no research that shows that increasing penile length or girth is possible. In fact, many researchers have found it to be biologically impossible due to the fast that the penis contains smooth muscle. Maybe growth hormone could increase girth as it increases muscle size of all muscles such as the heart(cardiac) and those in the gut (Smooth). So my question is that by doing PE exercising are you actually increasing the size of your penis; or rather is one just increasing there penile health making it look larger and wider. Many many especially as they age lead sedentary life styles which cause lead to poor circulation etc making a penis look smaller than it actually is. I guess my question is can anyone find legitimate well established scientific research on this topic. As it seems that at least from I biological standpoint the consensus of doctors it that it is impossible or and the very most extremely minimal (and could actually possibly cause scar tissue damage leading to ED)

For your information I have began PE exercises but am very skeptical of the Bros as they are often wrong. Especially when I have yet to see any scientific backing.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ
    , in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

The penis is comprised of different types of tissue, smooth muscle is one of them, you may find the TGC theory interesting, as well as The Penis is a Muscle article. It can grow, and many members here can attest to that. There is no medical research done on the subject for doctors to say otherwise, and since it is a do it yourself activity, there is no commercial interest to fund such studies.

However, note that penile extenders are medically proved to add length to your penis, and are prescribed by some medical professionals for some patients. Same for pumps, they are medically prescribed as means to treat ED, and size gains happen as a bonus.

Don't take my word for it, check out the Success Forum and read the members reports, further more, read the following to understand the science behind PE, and how it works:

How Does Penis Enlargement Work? A Definitive Guide to a Bigger Penis

saiyan22's opinion on the science of PE base on my studies and experiance

PE: Evidence Based Medicine

Can we prove that PE exercises cause long term enlargement?

NO Science Behind PE

How does PE work?

If you want photographic proof, look no further.

routine's / picture proof / picture comparison

The Chronicles of Millia's Growing Process W/ Pics!

jrmpito's Albums

JP90 Results: +15/16" BPEL +4/16" EG [HQ Pics]

Photo Proof, 7.5'' BP to 8 3/8'' BP

biggerjohnson's progress log and pics

NeedGirthBad's Photo Log

Some small success with pics

I went from a grower to a shower in one year pe works!!!!!

Before/After Pictures of my Erect Willy next to a Bottle

Stan's stretching journal

XitemeM's log

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...h-growing.html

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 04-09-2015, 12:37 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well your research is plagued by one thing, a grossly insufficient understanding the mechanisms of PE. Don't worry, the medical community really is in the same boat as well.

PE is simply put the plastic deformation of connective tissues and smooth muscle remodeling. Both of which have been studied and have been shown to exist. You either stretch the ligaments(plastic deformation of connective tissues), enlarge the tunica(plastic deformation of connective tissue), or strengthen and develop the smooth muscle inside the penis(smooth muscle remodeling) to achieve a larger penis.

It works, the science is sound, and the proof is in my pants.

PS There have been studies on extenders which have shown that it is possible to increase the length of the penis.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Just to be devils advocate most of those studies have been done on people who already have some form of deficiency. I forget what it is called but one looked at people with abnormal curves and penis shortening. I am more bought on the idea that we can stretch ligaments and tendons to increase length, a large portion of the penis is in the body. However, even on this subject science, and lots have research has been done on this that lengthening ligaments is extremely hard and very minimal. This is why stretching you illiotibial band is well useless. I am an exercise physiology major so I get the body some. Actual girth gains I can't see a way in which it can increase besides from increasing erection quality, which is something I need to do, I'd put me at a 7 or 8. I have not read all these articles obviously but will when I have the time. Thank you both.

I am just a very science based individual so struggle with concepts not yet proven as this could be an incredibly lucrative marketplace. What guy doesn't want a bigger dick.

Comment

If PE doesn't work, then it must be the Miracle Grow that I drink!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

As mentioned above, there is nothing to gain by scientific research on PE. I don't believe that you will find any Dr that will endorse PE, there is to much risk of injury by an overzealous individual that has not fully educated themselves on proper and safe PE. It is not something that a Dr can control and the liability is too high.

Do some looking around on this forum, we are real people with real gains. There are a lot of members here, past and present, who have had great success. We have nothing to gain with misleading anyone with false claims. You have done the right thing, start PE and find out for yourself.

Good luck and always PE safely.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Oddly no pictures seem to load. Not a huge fan of look at penises anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jwills View Post
                Site Photo Issues - Albums not showing, posts, etc.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

All the pictures load for me. Some pics are more convincing then others. Keep doing your research and you will find the science you are looking for. I just began a 6 month PE program and have will have before and after pictures and videos. I have already shared the before pics and vids.
                  If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym.
                    “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
                    -Og Mandino

Comment

Hmm, while I understand you skepticism- I implore you to look here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/

You can read all the informational scientific studies you would like, you can take account of guys who have gained from this program, or you can try it out and find out for yourself. I'm sure you are curious enough, and since you seem to be a scientific man- why not try an experiment yourself. Give yourself 3 months, log everything, then come back to us and let us know how you did!

BTW, here is a quick look at some guys who gave it 3 months as well: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...challenge.html
                      Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                      Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                      Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Just to be devils advocate most of those studies have been done on people who already have some form of deficiency. I forget what it is called but one looked at people with abnormal curves and penis shortening. I am more bought on the idea that we can stretch ligaments and tendons to increase length, a large portion of the penis is in the body. However, even on this subject science, and lots have research has been done on this that lengthening ligaments is extremely hard and very minimal. This is why stretching you illiotibial band is well useless. I am an exercise physiology major so I get the body some. Actual girth gains I can't see a way in which it can increase besides from increasing erection quality, which is something I need to do, I'd put me at a 7 or 8. I have not read all these articles obviously but will when I have the time. Thank you both.

I am just a very science based individual so struggle with concepts not yet proven as this could be an incredibly lucrative marketplace. What guy doesn't want a bigger dick.
                        I encourage playing Devil's advocate. The problem is that there is very little research done on PE, most of it is involving extenders, and they have been shown to increase the length of the penis.

Plastic Deformation of Connective Tissues: Sure, attempting to lengthen the IT band is difficult, not futile, just difficult and can be accomplished. Whether it is worth the time and effort is the question. When dealing with the penis we are dealing with much smaller ligaments and smaller areas of connective tissue which means a greater average force applied to the tissue. Think of it more like the ligaments in your ankle, a few bad sprains those ligaments are loosened a great deal, granted that example is an acute example, it works.

Smooth muscle remodels depending on the its purpose and often as needed. Jelquing and other exercises stimulate smooth muscle forcing growth which expands to fill the area of the tunica.

The biggest problem is that you are looking for research that really doesn't exist yet. Its on the fringe of medical science and there is a pervasive opinion that is doesn't work or is too dangerous to enter mainstream.

I know it works, I've had a massive increase in penis volume due to PE. Also, I'm a very science minded individual with a higher level of directly applicable education. PE, when done properly and consistently, for a large number of people.

As I said before, the proof is in my pants.
                        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

All the proof I need... Well I carry that with me all the time, lol!! No there is not really any medical "proof" and there is a very good reason for that.. That is so the industries can push there pills.. How many guys here almost or did cure their ED?? No I didn't bother with pix.. I wouldn't post pix of my junk if it was 8"x6"... There aren't too many guys that will tug long enough to grow anyway.. It's the same as going to the gym..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

No it doesnt work its a scam!
                            Starting stats:
                            01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                            22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                            After a long break:
                            01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                            16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                            Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

All a lie,run while you can.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X