No announcement yet.

LOT and Suspensory Ligament Stretching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOT and Suspensory Ligament Stretching.

Hello everybody,

i have a question on stretching the suspensory ligament, i have a low LOT, my LOT is at 6:00, but when my penis is 90-100 percent erect, is point upward, like 12:00, my suspensory ligament is too short/tight. is this normal? i mean with the LOT being also so low.
    And is it possible to stretch my suspensory ligament? and how? and last but not least, is it ever possible for me then to have a penis that normally points out straight ( 9:00 ).

Thanks & greetings

Charles

Usual streches will do, concentrate on more down streches im trying to do same like you.
    START 12.2014
    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
    Current 8.2015
    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
    Current 6.2017
    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

which stretches down would you recommend? And for how long are you now busy with downstretches and do you already see result ?

Comment

Try LAS and fowfers stretches. These really stretch the suspensory ligaments. They can be done over an extended time, like while sitting (LAS) and bed fowfers at night as you sleep. Start doing them at 20 minutes and work up the time as you progress. Time under stress is the only really effective way to stretch ligaments.

Comment

Working...
        X