Smaller Erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaller Erection

This article said to start jelqing 2-3 times a week.
    https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing
    I've had 4 sessions now. The previous one was yesterday evening. I ballooned at night and got a very good erection, very firm.
    Today afternoon I noticed that my erection was only 4 inches instead of 5, I couldn't get my usual level.
    Have I done anything wrong? I have not exceeded more than 100 jelqs per session. I warmed up, stretched, warmed down.
    What should I do?

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

You have over trained your penis, decreased EQ is a sign that you need to take it easy and give your penis some rest.

Use a lighter grip, and don't jelq with a high erection level. Don't pull too hard when stretching.

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The penis system is like a valve and tire situation.

This is a perfect learning point for you. When you balloon you use your PC muscle to keep blood in your penis. Kegeling. This is your valve. When the valve is tired it cant pump or keep blood in the penis very well. So essentially to get a rock hard tire you'll need an awesome valve. Rock hard erections you'll need an awesome PC muscle.

I say give it 2 days since you ballooned (72 hours) and you wont believe the erections you'll get. Then repeat.

Note i would still jelq and stretch in the meantime. Just go easy on the kegels.
      GirthGainzPlz
      Last edited by GirthGainzPlz; 04-10-2015, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks
        I'll follow the 90 Day beginner routine and I'll skip ballooning for the time being.

Comment

Working...
        X