Urge to Cum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urge to Cum

I'm a beginner. When I'm warming down, I put a hot towel on my penis. This gives me an erection (feels quite good) and I get a strong desire to masturbate then and cum. I feel as if my balls just want to explode. I really want to cum.
    What should I do? I know cumming after jelqing is not a good idea.

You may edge after your routine, then ejaculate.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I read that those who ejaculate gain less than those who don't
      Also, I'm doing the nofap challenge.

Is there any way to not get this feeling? does it go away when we get used to jelqing and warm towels?

Comment

You get used to it , as hard as it may be ( No pun intended )

How long have you been doing no-fap ?
        Currently : 7.5" x 5.5"

Short-Term : 8" x 6"

Long-Term : 9" x 6"

Comment

It is healthy to ejaculate about two or three times a week, there is no reason to abstain.

Edging can add value to your workout, in moderation, if your PIs are good. And ejaculating at the end of your edging session is okay.

Yes, you will get used to the sensation after a while, and it will not have the same effect on you then.

Masturbation and Sex – Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement?

Edging for penis enlargement

Edging 101
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I started last October
            Unfortunately, I relapsed last week
            It was a ballooning session and I lost control
            I'm not going to edge or balloon for some time cause they may also add to the strain and lead to over exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by johnsmith5400 View Post
              I started last October
              Unfortunately, I relapsed last week
              It was a ballooning session and I lost control
              I'm not going to edge or balloon for some time cause they may also add to the strain and lead to over exercise.
              Edging/ballooning is intended to expand the glans and shaft to increase blood flow for an extended time after a session; primarily to jump start /aid the healing process as well as maximize expansion. This should not cause "over exercise", IMO. With practice, you can plateau edge without the IK's which is very pleasurable and eventually learn to DO & MMO. It's your choice, of course, but it is a proven & preferred methodology for maximizing growth. Just edge every other session to begin with, until the ponr can be avoided regularly using rk's. Allowing yourself to cum after repeated ponr avoidance is perfectly fine after 20+ minutes; not ejaculating is even better if alternated between sessions as well, IMO.
              jockinthebox
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month May 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by jockinthebox; 04-13-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Edging/ballooning is intended to expand the glans and shaft to increase blood flow for an extended time after a session; primarily to jump start /aid the healing process as well as maximize expansion. This should not cause "over exercise", IMO. With practice, you can plateau edge without the IK's which is very pleasurable and eventually learn to DO & MMO. It's your choice, of course, but it is a proven & preferred methodology for maximizing growth. Just edge every other session to begin with, until the ponr can be avoided regularly using rk's. Allowing yourself to cum after repeated ponr avoidance is perfectly fine after 20+ minutes; not ejaculating is even better if alternated between sessions as well, IMO.
                Thanks
                Could you tell me what are
                IMO, IK's
                can't find the meaning anywhere

Comment

IMO=In my opinion.
                  Ik's=Involuntary keegels

Comment

I dont use a hot towel although i can imagine what you mean aha.
                    but as one of the younger members i can relate your urge to cum, you described it well. Often i used to masturbate when i got tempted before my routine like that and it would ruin it and make me feel bad all day. You can ejaculate after your routine although it is recommended that you wait a while first. It is also very noticeable when looking at it after post PE ejaculation that it has been overworked.

if you can fight the urge for one day, the next day becomes easier and so on. I do 5 on 2 off so on the first off day, i masturbate. I know that is a long time but trust me there is a spike in testosterone after a week. Personally not masturbating has led to great success with females for me because im more alpha but at the same time im not after what all other guys are: a nut bust.
                    Fight the power my friend
                    Whatever the mind can Conceive and believe, the mind can achieve, regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Difm1703 View Post
                      I dont use a hot towel although i can imagine what you mean aha.
                      but as one of the younger members i can relate your urge to cum, you described it well. Often i used to masturbate when i got tempted before my routine like that and it would ruin it and make me feel bad all day. You can ejaculate after your routine although it is recommended that you wait a while first. It is also very noticeable when looking at it after post PE ejaculation that it has been overworked.

if you can fight the urge for one day, the next day becomes easier and so on. I do 5 on 2 off so on the first off day, i masturbate. I know that is a long time but trust me there is a spike in testosterone after a week. Personally not masturbating has led to great success with females for me because im more alpha but at the same time im not after what all other guys are: a nut bust.
                      Fight the power my friend
                      Do you edge during your five days? On?

Comment

Ive found that after doing it for a while, I'm not as affected by this. Ive also heard that you should wait at least an hour after your pe session to masturbate, so if i really feel like i have to (lest i get blue balls) ill wait an hour, then go for it.
                        Start (Dec 2014)
                        bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                        bpel: 7.4375"
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                        bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                        bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Working...