Length, girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length, girth

So basically I've been worrying about this ever since I started seeing girth gains from my conditioning routine.
    There's this floating around here mathematics Proving Girth Hinders Length Gains
    Seeing how I'm damn near 5.5"MEG and am nowhere near my length goal yet I need help with this. I don't expect any black and white answer as "yes, grith hinders length" or "no, girth doesn't hinder length" because we're all fairly new to this and we haven't figured it out yet; otherwise we'd all have 8" cocks. It's just the math and seemingly common census. Chime in guys please, my main goal is length, that is what I want to make myself more unique.
    Should I add more manual stretching into my routine? I'm currently in the JP90 training phase. From what I understand about length gaining is that it's not all about stretching. That stretching is basically a appetizer, not the meal to length gaining.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Congrats on your gains!

If your goal is mainly length, focus on stretches and low erection level jelqing.

*Moved to the beginner's forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I know this stuff is all over but I just want the end all for this point in time. I'd like all the members, the more experienced like bigO, Big Al, you mrb8, pegasus, all of you; and then we cant sticky it or something. Just something that has all of you're opinions and findings and research in one thread so somebody trying to make the their own conclusion can look at one thread.
      Found this and idk I never believed that girth and length gains can't co-operate with each other why shouldn't they? https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ns-debate.html
      Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
      When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
      Sid's Diary

Comment

Length first, Girth Second
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X